Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

Fly the Maddog X MSFS2020 edition new installer! 23DEC2022

From the maddog team:

we have just uploaded our latest Fly the Maddog X build (1.1b137) to simMarket.

I'd like to remind, you won't need to uninstall the previous version: just download and run the new installer over the previous one and everything will be updated keeping all your settings and airframes!

Hoping to give you a gift giving a bit extra value to your purchase, here is the full changelog:

>>>NEW 
SYSTEMS
- added option for FMS CANADIAN MARCONI / PMS
- added option for EPR SEL in TRP
>>> FIXED
- fixed issue in fms procedures with two consecutive dme arcs
- fixed issue with brakes remain engaged if autobrake disable by switching it off (not touching the pedals)
- fixed issue in updating FMS #2 when tipying on the scratch pad
- fixed free text not working in CPDLC
- fixed issue with PDC
- fixed issue of MDClient when running (but flying another addon), in certain cases would not permit the other addon CPDLC to work correctly
- fixed issue which prevent, in certain cases, from receiving Hoppie telex messages (in any case auto white list must be off to receive message from stations not previously contacted)
MODEL
- fixed issue of misplaced plug in the GPU cable on aircraft side
OTHER
- when selecting data client to 'None' METARs are now still available
- MDClient is not installed anymore as a startup app, but it starts automatically when MSFS starts
- 'ready at gate' now use APU for power to avoid issues with GPU when using GSX
- added option for takeoff CLAMP filter in LM SIMULATOR settings page
DOCUMENTATION
- Updated Quick Guide and User Manual

2.jpg.d437df98a7ae44eaeec055e49831f62a.j
  • Like 8

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Hmmm... unfortunately still unsexy for me.
Made a flight again, but feels like from an ancient sim 😉
And it is a framehog still ... 25 frames where I get normally 40+ with Fenix & co.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Hmmm... unfortunately still unsexy for me.
Made a flight again, but feels like from an ancient sim 😉
And it is a framehog still ... 25 frames where I get normally 40+ with Fenix & co.

Seriously considering the MaddogX but sorry to hear of the performance problem - performance was brilliant in P3D. It certainly does seem ancient, but what a great aircraft, the DC-9 and derivatives.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Thanks for the update!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

My all time favorit just got better in MSFS. 

Nice christmas gift. 

Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, somiller said:

Seriously considering the MaddogX but sorry to hear of the performance problem - performance was brilliant in P3D. It certainly does seem ancient, but what a great aircraft, the DC-9 and derivatives.

No problems with performance on any of my two systems with the Maddog!

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

4 minutes ago, edpatino said:

No problems with performance on any of my two systems with the Maddog!

Same here, only just one system. 

4 hours ago, somiller said:

No issues with performance for me what so ever. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

performance is fine with me. smooth, yeah once in a while a stutter only issue is the sound, that has to be updated

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

The maddog is approaching more in line with what I knew in the P3D version. Hopefully we'll get the 83 in 2023 and hoping for an 83SF. The sounds could really do with a huge overhaul, LH owes it to us as the 15+ year old sounds just dont cut it anymore, especially in the environment which MSFS is!

Hey, it's an old airplane.  Maybe it's meant to look and sound old.  :cool: :biggrin:

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

16 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hey, it's an old airplane.  Maybe it's meant to look and sound old.  :cool: :biggrin:

Looks are fine IMO but the sounds needs improvement even if it is not realistic. We should not have to buy a sound pack in these day in age when a developers charge us this much cash for a airframe. At least give us and option to set the sound like we want. This is flight sim after all.

Edited by jbdbow1970