Sign in to follow this  
WestAir

PMDG - Randazzo Interview

15 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

It's not really clear if they just meant Boeing or an actual developer

It's actually extremely clear he means Boeing, especially because he makes the same point later in the interview when talking about a 777X.

5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

It's actually extremely clear he means Boeing, especially because he makes the same point later in the interview when talking about a 777X.

Ah true - I did forget about that part.

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

3+ hours and all i can remember is "727 757 and 767".

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 1/18/2023 at 10:48 PM, jbdbow1970 said:

Kind of my prediction

Oh right.....

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I actually like the part where he is keen on the A350. But he is not fond of me so he'll likely bin it upon seeing this post. 🤨

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

12 hours ago, jon b said:

I wondered if anyone else had noticed that had gone quiet, I’m  eagerly awaiting its arrival.

I don't really know what is going on, other than they said one of the devs was in Ukraine or in that area, and was having trouble finishing it.

And this is just a guess on my part -- JustFlight saw the hi-fi GA's that have come out in the last year (Wilga, Sting, Milviz C312) and decided to add more persistence/maintenance features to the PA-38 (I can hope, anyway).

But it's odd, JustFlight is a good developer and it's not like them to have a project be in limbo for so long.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

On 1/21/2023 at 12:53 AM, Wise87 said:

The timeline pretty much went out the window for the 900. It’s anybody’s guess on when it will release.

Yeah, PMDG is taking their sweet time releasing the 900.

• Like 1

A lot of complaining on this and other threads. This is the golden age of flight sims. There has never been a better time to be a flight sim enthusiast, yet so many constantly complain. 

I am not sure some people really know how to be happy. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 hour ago, RobJC said:

A lot of complaining on this and other threads. This is the golden age of flight sims. There has never been a better time to be a flight sim enthusiast, yet so many constantly complain. 

I am not sure some people really know how to be happy. 

Without straying off topic too much, I absolutely despise comments like this personally. This a forum... discussions, debates, praises, and complaints are allowed. Please spare us the lecture... no one on here has pitch forks.

Edited by Keirtt
  • Upvote 6

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU