Sign in to follow this  
MNORM

Bandwidth Error

Just got an error message for the first time ever: "Your bandwidth is too low for data streaming, you have been switched to offline mode".

Um...500mpbs using LAN and plenty of bandwidth.  This is a first...I've switched servers and reloaded the sim multiple times, but no luck.  Anyone have any ideas?  I've never seen this error before.  It's rendered MSFS completely useless.

Edited by MNORM

You're not the only one. Been happening to me ove the last week or so along with dwindling weather until that vanished completely. I think it fair to say that they have some server issues they need to sort out.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Same here. Just about to start descent. yikes.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Same here. Never seen  this message before. If you look at flightsim forum you will see like 800 replies with the same issues. Reinstalling the sim does not help.  Few people reinstalled the whole windows and that didn’t help. It is clearly the sim issue. 
I have opened a ticket and first thing I was suggested is to remove Google map mod which I don’t have. 
Also: 

1. Use the windows search bar and search for Notepad. Right-click and select Run as Administrator.
  2. In Notepad, go to File > Open and then navigate to Windows (C:), Windows, System32, drivers, etc
    and open the host file.
  3. Get rid of:
    127.0.0.1 kh.ssl.ak.tiles.virtualearth.net
    127.0.0.1 khstorelive.azureedge.net

This is from MS support. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Same here! This Program is so sensitive, challenging to enjoy at times. Thanks for your post skysurfer!!

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Try to set your DNS settings to Google DNS. 
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

another option if those above wont help (per support). 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I have had this problem since the very beginning & it drove me stupid(or more stupid as the case may be) - but after installing theMSFS2020 map enhancer from flightsim.to I have never had the problem since - works for me so worth a try

Rattso

Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme D5 - intel i9-12900K(water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - Gigabyte Asorus 4090 waterforce - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Thrustmaster Warthog - Honeycombe Bravo quadrant - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - MFG Crosswind - Samsung Oddesy Ark - G9 49" monitor

same here

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Been happening all the time since the last BETA update for SU12 and WU 12 New Zealand

That is IF it loads the situation at all.... 

Edited by peppy197

Same here. 

Bandwidth error. 

Have to enable Bing Data World Graphics etc after the bandwidth message.
Nothing wrong with the bandwidth (690 Mbps)
Come on Asobo/Microsoft.
Fix this issue.
Also sometimes a CTD after this stupid message 

Edited by altenae

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

15 minutes ago, altenae said:

Also sometimes a CTD after this stupid messag

Yup, I get a lot od CTD lately, dont they check their own software before throwing in our faces like some gift from the gods?

But lately, all day today, I cannot spawn the situation and have to use task manager to shut down the hung MSFS

On 2/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, skysurfer said:

ows search bar and search for Notepad. Right-click and select Run as Administrator.

1. In Notepad, go to File > Open and then navigate to Windows (C:), Windows, System32, drivers, etc
    and open the host file.
  2. Get rid of:
    127.0.0.1 kh.ssl.ak.tiles.virtualearth.net
    127.0.0.1 khstorelive.azureedge.net

This is from MS support. 

This seemed to work for me... I had 4 duplicates of each of those listed, deleted them all and saved file

HINT   when looking into opening a file inside the subfolder called etc 

set the lower right filetype to all files

yep, get this error message every one in a while, just live with it.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home