Which 737 would you get Next?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. I have the 737-600 and love it , what would you get next>

• 737-700
    • 737-800
    • 737-900
    • none, I would stay with the 600
    • All of them.

I have the 600 now and love it. Thinking about adding to the fleet, which would you get next if you just had the 600?

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

Already told you why I went with the 900. Been greasing every landing with it lately too. Did I mention the scimitar winglets? Lol Did a short round trip in APL DEN-RAP with the 736 outbound and the 739 returning. Great fun.  Both are superb. 

I don’t have any (yet) but the -800 will likely be the only one I settle on albeit the most high priced in the range.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

800 because the step up from 600 to 700 isn't really enough, but the 800 does feel heavier and different to fly.  The 900 is a bit of an oddball.  As most operators use the 800, and it is the most populous, I would get that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Clearly the 800. It is the most widely used variant of the 737 in the world.

If you want to emulate real world schedules, then this would be my deciding factor. Here in the UK, it's predominantly Ryanair, TUI and Jet2, with perhaps some KLM and Transavia routes thrown in for good measure. So I went for the 800.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

800 because the step up from 600 to 700 isn't really enough, but the 800 does feel heavier and different to fly.  The 900 is a bit of an oddball.  As most operators use the 800, and it is the most populous, I would get that.

I'd agree with this, also with the 800 you are getting BBJ & Cargo variants as well...

G

• Like 2

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

When I purchase it will be the 800 I believe. Its the most used of all of them from what I can see on Flightaware.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the -800, it is larger and heavier and while a little more it comes with a freighter and BBJ option, so you can do more with it, including some intercontinental flights if you wish.

Dan Scott

None - have the 800 (at zero cost) and I am waiting for the triple 7.

Bruce

• Like 2

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."