Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

MK Studio's Dublin V2

Speaking on CTD in MSFS.

I switched to MSFS from P3D in the middle of last November, and since then I have completed 63 flights without a single CTD (knock-knock). I'm flying Fenix/NGX and GSX and RT/PSXT combo for AI. My main sim settings are 2k and TLOD 150.I have >3years old 9900k@5.0 with 2080Ti and 32GB Ram. 

But yes...the interiors kill FPS badly. Other than that - solid 3.8 out of 5

Flew in last night and it was fine on arrival, nice to see the two runways on approach. Performance on the ground was ok until I got near the terminal and it was fairly jerky, but once loaded wasn’t too bad.

The terminal interiors modelled are pretty good, but the seats in T1 are angled the wrong way around! The fairly awful looking glass on some of the piers is disappointing, but I can overlook this by parking at some of the other gates instead. I can see how it’s a V2 but could do with a V2.5 to address a few remaining issues.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I have the only MKS LPPT for P3D. Bought 2019. I suspect they’ve supplied an updated version to SimMarket and SimMarket haven’t advised customers it’s available. More later …

Why do you INSIST on discussing P3D in MSFS forums? How about take it to the P3D forums?

• Like 2

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

5 minutes ago, somiller said:

Why do you INSIST on discussing P3D in MSFS forums? How about take it to the P3D forums?

Because I wanted to know if the MSFS version of LPPT by MK Studios had been updated. Where else to ask? I had already started the discussion on the P3D forum.

Lose the attitude. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I have no attitude.

You posted "If this topic doesn't interest you don't read it and certainly post comments like that."

I am interested in this topic which is "MK Studios Dublin V2" but your posts don't have anything to do with Dublin V2 and are a distraction to those of us interested in Dublin V2.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

On 3/28/2023 at 10:19 AM, superspud said:

I don't care how much extra work was done, it's poor form to milk your existing customers.

They're by far the most likely to be your future customers too. But not with moves like this. 

I would have expected a free update for the runway that was made last year in August. I don't blame them for charging a discount for something redone (new textures etc) but the runway should be added for free IMO.

Looks like I won't be buying from them again. All they had to do was add the not-so-new runway and I am sure less of us would complain.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

34 minutes ago, somiller said:

I am interested in this topic which is "MK Studios Dublin V2" but your posts don't have anything to do with Dublin V2 and are a distraction to those of us interested in Dublin V2.

It was relevant as MK Studios also produced LPPT so there was a decent chance someone would have that airport. Given a couple of helpful people confirmed the runway change that’s all I needed to know.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

For anyone still curious as to whether they should pay the upgrade price or not...

Looks like a very decent almost complete overhaul ....thanks for sharing here. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Ah, yes. Clearly it’s the interiors that bring down FPS, rather than the ****-ton of extra detail, improved textures and objects in the v2 scenery...

iNDDgCT.jpg

NYRWIEd.jpg

UD8SFBe.jpg

o3jZlrm.jpg

2NOmw8N.jpg

Edited by F737MAX
Spelling
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Thank you BobbyFuzzy for your post. Nice looking airport! The above video does a great job highlighting changes from V1-V2. I do not own V1, but will certainly be buying V2 and the video moved me from "probably not" to "absolutely will, but when it's on sale" as I won't fly there often. That video is great free advertising for MK Studios Dublin!

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

After watching that video, it definitely clears any doubt I had! Looks fantastic compared to V1!

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

A heap of effort has gone into V2 as evident in the video.  Thanks for posting that up.

Happy to pay for the upgrade and if you're not happy, stay with Version 1.  Easy decision.

Jase

• Upvote 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

11 hours ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

For anyone still curious as to whether they should pay the upgrade price or not...

I bought it before watching your video, but must say, your videos are awesome. I love how you’re able to do those moving comparison shots of the same exact place. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot