Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

April 29 PMDG update: 737, XBox, EFB, 777

Love PMDG products, but yet again another post that says a whole lot of nothing...

• Like 5

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

When high fidelity airctaft like PMDG aircraft are released for XBox, this will open another signifcant market for 3rd party aircraff devs. PMDG, iFly, Majestic, etc, can benefit from XBox sales and ir will make developing aircraft for MSFS even more lucrative.

The allure and incentive for aircraft developers to jump onto the MSFS bandwagon will be even stronger, especially for holdout aircraft developers that have not done so.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

22 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

Love PMDG products, but yet again another post that says a whole lot of nothing...

They have two options.  They can say nothing, in which case the masses will complain.  Or, they can give a progress update, in which case the masses will complain.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 7

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Other thing positive that they spread them over Xbox users, is maybe a better price too for the PC users, a less price equal to more sells and profit for PMDG, good for all.

• Like 1

By the way Mr randazzo should have been politician. 

Edited by spitzer45
  • Like 3

C. Uygar

Aircraft Maint. Engineer. at LTFJ

7 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

They have two options.  They can say nothing, in which case the masses will complain.  Or, they can give a progress update, in which case the masses will complain.

It's an observation. Like it or hate it, folks are allowed to have opinions. I've been a customer of PMDG since 2004 and that wont change, but replies like yours with this passive aggressive message that we aren't allowed to have an opinion get old after awhile. No one is rioting... no pitch forks... no one calling for someone to be stoned at dawn...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

14 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

LOL... I always said that if you gave away free money on this forum that 1/2 the folks would complain about the amount and the other 1/2 would complain about the denomination of the bills.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 minute ago, Keirtt said:

It's an observation. Like it or hate it, folks are allowed to have opinions. I've been a customer of PMDG since 2004 and that wont change, but replies like yours with this passive aggressive message that we aren't allowed to have an opinion get old after awhile. No one is rioting... no pitch forks... no one calling for someone to be stoned at dawn...

Yes, we both made observations.  And we are both correct.  Nothing more, nothing less.  No offense was intended.

• Upvote 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

7 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

Nothing passive aggressive with that answer that I could tell? He seemed to merely point out the obvious? Each and every time PMDG is mentioned a certain kind of people will start the incessant whining. That is just a statement of fact...?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

3 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

Nothing passive aggressive with that answer that I could tell? He seemed to merely point out the obvious? Each and every time PMDG is mentioned a certain kind of people will start the incessant whining. That is just a statement of fact...?

If someone from PMDG said " Have a nice day", there would be some that would start ranting and raving, telling us that they have no right to tell us what kind of day to have.......😉

• Like 19

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

13 minutes ago, spitzer45 said:

By the way Mr randazzo should have been politician. 

He tried that, it didn't go so well.

• Upvote 5

I think we need to get our Pitch forks and molotov cocktails and go riot outside of PMDG HQ and perhaps Lynch a coder or two. Who's with me? 🤣

FYI: Its a joke!