Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

Aircraft & Avionics Update 02 (1.33.8.0) Now Available

1 minute ago, miguel370 said:

i think this only happens with 3d party planes

I tested the so called improved default 747 and the white dot appears if I press the right mouse button

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Just now, cj-ibbotson said:

I tested the so called improved default 747 and the white dot appears if I press the right mouse button

yes but the white boxes only happens with 3d party

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, miguel370 said:

i don't have any xbox controller conected and I also have the white dot and white boxes...why? I use track ir in the sim

I think track ir.  It seems that many if not all pointing devices trigger this bug. 
-B

Just now, btacon said:

I think track ir.  It seems that many if not all pointing devices trigger this bug. 
-B

Rats. Including tobii?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

3 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Rats. Including tobii?

Perhaps. The good news is with all this exposure, I’m confident they have a Tiger Team building a patch right now. Not a good vibe for discussion at the show this weekend. 

My 2 cents only.

-B

Edited by btacon
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, btacon said:

The good news is with all this exposure, I’m confident they have a Tiger Team building a patch right now

They don’t.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-

Edited by aerostar

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Does anything need to be installed in the Sim for AU or just the base update will install the latest AU, thanks

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

1 hour ago, scotchegg said:

Rats. Including tobii?

Yes - for me.  I finally caved and ju7st bought the PMDG 737-600 this last weekend and this is my second night of flying it.  No white boxes last night prior to AAU2 but definitely showed up this evening after about 45 minutes after taking off from KPDX.  Using a tobii eye tracker and regular flightstick/throttle quadrant/rudder pedal combo, no Xbox controller.  Oddly the white boxes weren't there at the start of the flight, I was looking for them after reading everything in this thread up until now.  Maybe my 736 was reading this thread while I was distracted with the FMC...

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

53 minutes ago, chapstick said:

They don’t.

Oh, we have an Asobo or Microsoft employee here that we didn't know about. Can we PM you our requests for the next update?

• Like 4

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

wow ... weather radar working...  was I the last to know...  ?

0a2c102cbefb8838197b97637da73777.jpg

aca5e9d3c4d905e2db6bb26fe1930e9f.jpg?wid

Edited by aerostar

It happens now after the upgrade at the Asobo B787 and the PDMG B737/700 when I pan using Track IR, In my case it is a white frame at some displays, the issue dissappears after some time 

-

Edited by aerostar