Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight Fokker F-28 release date Wed 12th July

Just Flight have confirmed the release date for the Fokker F28 will be next Wednesday 12th July.

Price is also confirmed as £52.49/€64.95/$69.99

https://www.facebook.com/justflight/posts/pfbid02nMWHz2LphL7TrHdZdWFPxfhNorMeCa82Ky8cdRZVAYfrhX9mNppQFsUdVrvKZpZ7l

Finally the manuals for the plane and EFB are available to download from here
https://www.justflight.com/in-development/f28-professional

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 7

$70 US for an add-on like that is too high in my book. It's not a AAA game. I think the MSFS market is big enough for them to ask no more than $60

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Too much for me, if it was around 40-45E why not, I will instead wait for the A300B4 and maybe the F70/100 if the price is better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Krakin said:

$70 US for an add-on like that is too high in my book. It's not a AAA game. I think the MSFS market is big enough for them to ask no more than $60

$70 is PMDG pricing. Is this expected to be at the same fidelity of a PMDG airliner, does anyone know?

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

The manual is 253 pages long, and the one for the EFB is 20 pages long. Looks to be pretty in depth. 

I have no doubt that this is a wonderful add-on and I love classic aircrafts. Anyway, I know this is not an aircraft I will use often. So I might buy it but will wait for it to be on sale.

Edited by sdirand

I was under impression they developing WX radar (as is with limitations) that also will be included in BAE146 update, but manual says it's inop

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

27 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Classic avsim! Half the folks telling us they're not going to buy it. 

Anyways, Q8Pilot has a stream about this plane.

https://www.youtube.com/@Q8Pilot

Half + 1 with me. Too expensive. And they need to know what people think about this kind of prices. You have a problem with that, deal with it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Saw a YT stream today where it had a major IAS Mode autopilot problem. "Oh, we're working on that to be fixed before release" was the reply from Just Flight... yet it's definitely going to be released in five days time?! With that price point?! 

All these 'influencer' previews have done is turn me off the product. Such a shame.

• Like 1

It's only money. 

Looking forward to this one. 1970-80s regional jet; what else do we have that represents this period? The A310?

A real handful, I imagine.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I wanted this plane almost 2 years ago before the Hondajets,MD82s, and other high end addons released.

Not gonna spend $70 on something I'm too distracted not to fly very often.

For now, I just have too many addons in my hangar which don't get enough fly time.

I haven't even dug into the ATR nor A310 yet.

I'll be grabbing this one later at a lower price hopefully.

Edited by blueshark747
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

2 hours ago, Krakin said:

It's the same price as the 146, I'm expecting the same or better quality.

Ultimately, like the 146, it's a niche aircraft that will sell a fraction of a 73x or A32x because most people don't really know (or care) about it and the per unit price has to reflect that

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

I’m looking forward to this, it’s an aircraft we’ve never had in the sim before and one that played a key regional role in Canada.

If it’s near the quality of their excellent -146 it will be well worth to price for me and I think we’re going to be in for a treat.  

I love aircraft like this that give us a chance to fly something other than the usual Boeings and Airbuses that generally fill up the bulk of my airline simming time.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU