Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

Dropped the hammer on seeing this thread.. WELL WORTH IT TO ALL!!! Outstanding product A2A, once again a Home Run!

Now, please bring in the T-6... 🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Great plane. As it currently stands, no way to use it with OnAir, FSEconomy or similar tools, unfortunately. 

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

AH2, APLch2 do not register engine start. I suspect NF4 will not either. Basically my understanding because accusim module run outside there is no MSFS variable that trigger engine start signal for those apps. Anyone knows for around? Perhaps some default key combination?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Very happy to read all the positive reviews of this first A2A aircraft for MSFS. But the Comanche just isn't my cup of tea so I'll add my voice to those clamouring for the C172 next.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jcomm said:

And, the interface to associate those profiles with the various aircraft is not practical at all... You change plane and have to go to the CONTROLS menu and manually choose, for each of the controllers, the correct profile 😕

Would be great if they could adopt XP12's controller menu associations where you can create various profiles like in MFS and then associate them with each of the aircraft they belong to and then whenever you pull the aircraft the profiles will come with it ...

SonicViz Aircraft Manager can handle the profiles part.  I can select a controls profile for an airplane and once I do that, it always loads that profile when the airplane is loaded.   This is off-topic as to the Comanche, but I thought I'd give you a heads up.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

5 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Great plane. As it currently stands, no way to use it with OnAir, FSEconomy or similar tools, unfortunately. 

Why not?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

6 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Why not?

Essential functions modeled outside of the sim. The Apps don’t detect the engine start.

Perhaps someone finds a workaround soon. 

Edited by GCBraun

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

2 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Why not?

Read my post above. I believe because A2A uses accusim third party tracking  apps don't register engine start and so can't track the flight. Saying this, I have tested Air Hauler and Pilot's Life ch2. Unfortunately. both don't register engine start. However, they can track movement of Piper, but useless because flight can neve be initiated

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

5 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Essential functions modeled outside of the sim. The Apps don’t detect the engine start.

Perhaps someone finds a workaround soon. 

Yep. There will be a solution soon. It's just like GSX when GSX was released. There were a lot of issues. But over time, solutions were found, and GSX itself improved to handle stuff it couldn't when it was released. Just report this to the A2A folks in the A2A forum and I'm sure they'll start thinking of a solution for this soon.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I was thinking prior to the release of the Comanche, I probably wouldn't purchase it, because I had flown the Comanche in P3D for years, so I would be seeing nothing new. I just watched the Dream of Wings YouTube review of it, and saw that many features were added that were not in the P3D version, so I am going to buy it when I get home. Looks like a blast to fly. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Heh, A2A website can't deal with the traffic (I got this pic from the MSFS Discord channel😞

image.png?width=1189&height=669

I'm gonna guess that A2A will make a lot of money from the Comanche.

I can see A2A prioritizing MSFS for the next several years. Once they make that sweet MSFS money, they always come back  🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, Alvega said:

It's amazing how we can feel the weight of this aircraft, I'm loving it. The elevator trim is a little too sensitive though. Well done guys!

There are trim sensitivity sliders in the tablet Controls / Advanced Options.

Weight and balance is almost everything to an airplane and is a large part of this aerodynamics engine.  

Scott.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

And would you look at that, the beautiful yet simple simulation of putting on a headset to mute the sounds that I've missed from P3D. My God a lot of addon plane makers need to take notice.

• Like 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

This plane really looks great. They seem to have done a great job with many details.

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM