Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Hare

Happy Montreal CYUL

Not all airports are so lucky to be noticed by 4 well-known developers. 
BMWorld & AmSim reveals his cards first. I received the release announcement on August 1st.
There is not much information from FSimStudios, MK-studios and FlyTampa yet, but I heard something about August too.
Detailed screenshots here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-cyul-montreal-trudeau-international-airport-bmw969/603122

spacer.png

Each and every single one of the others will be higher quality and better performing, so that's an easy pass.

FSimStudios will include Mount Tremblant airport with theirs to customers who own at least two of their sceneries FYI.

• Like 4

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

50 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

Not all airports are so lucky to be noticed by 4 well-known developers. 
BMWorld & AmSim reveals his cards first. I received the release announcement on August 1st.
There is not much information from FSimStudios, MK-studios and FlyTampa yet, but I heard something about August too.
Detailed screenshots here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-cyul-montreal-trudeau-international-airport-bmw969/603122

Not at all impressed with BMWorld / AmSim. They have some glaring issues with their recently released KDAB that were acknowledged via email and a reply that they would work on it. Second email a couple months later to follow up went unanswered. In my opinion, these two combined developers are in it for a quick cash grab with the initial release and then disappear. Making updates costs them time with no money in return. I would stay far away from this group until they start updating their already released messes. 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

I have not been super impressed with MK in the msfs era.  In contrary, I have been very happy with FSimStudios.  I think they will be the best of the lot.  

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

FSimstudios will probably be the most update to date and the best looking. Those guys do a really really good job, they update their stuff all the time and they don’t act like word not allowed hats on the support side of things. They’ll get my money. 

• Like 5

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

This is an easy pass for me too. I will wait to see what FSimstudios releases as I agree it will likely be the best of the lot. Although I hope FlyTampa releases their version as well, as I would like to see what they put forth, but I will not wait around for them.

Dan Scott

FSStudios make great looking addons even if they are a bit tough on performance.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for this thread making me waiting for the FSStudo version as well. Agreed, their work is excellent.

Kind regards, MIchael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

It looks like BM is getting better.  These YUL shots really look good.  Have to give credit where credit is due.  Now if they can just get the ERGLs and in ground lights right, they just might be on the right track.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Montreal won't be happy until they win the Stanley Cup again. 

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Just loaded in.  Looks nice.  Performance does not seem the greatest.  But I have only tested using the drone cam.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next