Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

I got this today

Just now, bbking said:

Go Go Asobo!

No. Go Go Microsoft. It's a server issue. That is Microsoft's part not Asobo's.

• Like 2

Yay more sever issues 🙄 good job the sun is shining so I can go do stuff outdoors instead.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 minute ago, danielwilliam said:

Word is that it may take weeks to rectify..😱😉

And I heard that they pulled the plug on MSFS2020 already in advance of the release of MSFS2024 which is around the corner, sometime next year🃏

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

"The most successful flight simulation ever"

OK

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Ah well. I need to mow the lawn anyway. 

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

I didn't get the message but all my online functionalities have been disconnected all the same.

Azure, the cloud solution of the future !  Or not 😏.

EDIT @Dazkent you can use it with the offline texture. My Comanche is right now on a tarmac 

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Prolexic and CloudFlare have several outages. There are many websites down right now because these 2 provide security for other sites. Flightsim.to as well.

Edited by hs118
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

And I heard that they pulled the plug on MSFS2020 already in advance of the release of MSFS2024 which is around the corner, sometime next year🃏

And next year ( probably August 2024 ) is still a long time to go..

I probably think this issue is solved no later than tomorrow - hopefully 😏

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I didn't get the message but all my online functionalities have been disconnected all the same.

Azure, the cloud solution of the future !  Or not 😏.

EDIT @Dazkent you can use it with the offline texture. My Comanche is right now on a tarmac 

Thank you 🙂 

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Just tested with the map enhancement mod, won't work either. Seems it just kills the streaming capability fully when it doesn't connect.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB