Sign in to follow this  
cianpars

What did you do in msfs today

I thought I would start a topic here as the following post was deemed to be too offencive for the similarly named topic on the official forum.  I hope that the mods here are more forgiving:

Flew to Moscow in the 172 and landed in Red Square today with live time and weather on. Better not drink tea and keep away from high buildings for the time being I guess.

Not as difficult as I was expecting for such a small landing area (or I was just lucky to get it right first time).

Never done that flight before today, surprisingly.

Flew toFlew to Moscow in the 172 and landedNot as difficult as I was expecting for such a small landing area (or I was just lucky to get it right first time).

Never done that flight before today, surprisingly. in Red Square today with live time and weather on. Better not drink tea and keep away from high buildings for the time being I guess.

Not as difficult as I was expecting for such a small landing area (or I was just lucky to get it right first time).

Never done that flight before today, surprisingly. Moscow in the 172 and landed in Red Square today with live time and weather on. Better not drink tea and keep away from high buildings for the time being I guess.

Never done that flight before today, surprisingly.

• Like 2

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Hello,
I did not use FS 2020 today.
I only use it from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I flu on A Pilots Life 2, and today IO switched from United Airlines to Latam airlines, because I wanted to fly the 737 and A 320 around Brazil. My first flight was from SBJR to SBCT. It was supposed to be for an A 320, but I decided to fly the PMDG 737 instead. I did the flight plan and didn't notice that the departing runway at SBJR was only 4301 feet. So I installed the short field runway add on for the 737, and high performance. V1 went by, right before I heard rotate, I was at the end of the runway with 15 degrees of flaps. I just cleared the lights at the end of the runway. Not going to use that airport again. 😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

Haven't flown for at least a week. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Well last night I flew from St. Lucia to Martinique in the ATR72-600.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Today I did only a short flight from London, Ontario (CYXU) to Niagara (CYSN) in the Comanche. 

I find these days I am pretty much switching between the A2A and the PMDG 737. I don't think I have flown another aircraft since the Comanche came out back in July!

Dan Scott

Started a flight in the Comanche from Martha's Vineyard to Hyannis.  Low overcast.  Had to abandon flight half way to pick up grandsons from school.

• Like 1

LCPH-EGPH Fenix A320.(Paphos-Edinburgh) Nice flight, weather was good all the way, and a spectacular descent into Edinburgh at sunset. 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

My buddy has season tickets so I flew him back to ABQ from the Raider’s game in Vegas in the Honda Jet. An hour and 22 minutes. I bet he wishes I really had one. Well, if he didn’t have to pay the $2,300 worth of fuel each way. 😆

Eddie
KABQ

I've been enjoying the Navigraph update to the G1000Nxi, which now has charts enabled as well as the ability upload flightplans. Navigraph is the gift that keeps on giving.

Nothing. Will fly the Maddog next Saturday and Sunday for a couple of hours.