hollow1slo

Flytampa Amsterdam imminent

32 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I wish ORBX has it.

29 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Is this coming to ORBX or so?

The video in the first post says it is coming to ORBX and Sim market

What a anoying video,  holy...??

How is the performance and i don't mean the FPS more to me the fluid, if i get 24 FPS and the Airport is fluid thats OK for me..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Never mind already posted

Edited by altenae

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

41 minutes ago, NovemberUniform said:

Thanks, that's massive. I can run KBOS pretty fine but I fear this is too much of a memory footprint for my GPU. 

Bear in mind though that size on disk doesn't have a lot to do with VRAM requirements. If a scenery uses LODs well, it can have a lot of detail up close and still be VRAM friendly.

All other things being equal, it's true of course that more complex sceneries will require more VRAM. But I'd wait for a verdict from others before giving up on this. 

Purchase, download and install were quick and easy.

First flight out in the PMDG had very good performance (better than most other airports of that size) and of course it’s beautiful.

This will be a great airport to do some KLM F28 flights around Europe.

Unsurprisingly this is a solid purchase 👍 

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The site is getting hammered. I can't even get the product page to load

Edit: Got in. Purchase and download went smoothly and was fast

Edited by Gate99
Update

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

14 minutes ago, martinboehme said:

But I'd wait for a verdict from others before giving up on this.

Absolutely.

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

People posting on performance need to state if they are on DX11 or DX12. Most 3rd party scenery runs great on DX11 but performs terrible on DX12. iniBuilds is a great example of horrible DX12 performance while performing very well on DX11.

Eric 

DX12 here

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, NovemberUniform said:

Thanks, that's massive. I can run KBOS pretty fine but I fear this is too much of a memory footprint for my GPU. 

In my experience FlyTampa scenery performs exceptionally well, at least relatively to the airport & city size. Do you have CYYZ? I think that's a better benchmark.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Do you have CYYZ? I think that's a better benchmark.

Yes, I also have CYYZ. No problems with performance there. But I think it's about half the install size of EHAM. I don't have KLAS though, because it's said to be heavy on the frames. 

I think I'll wait a few days and decide then.

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Has to be the worst release video I've ever seen - it showed essentially NOTHING of the airport. I'm angry at myself for wasting 90 seconds I can never get back.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB