On 10/8/2023 at 4:41 PM, polosim said:

Another FlyTampa jewel !  So happy.

eham3.jpg

Ahhh bummer
A floating aircraft in the scenery....

Edited by Egbert Drenth
Censored word ?!?
  • Like 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

First impressions:

1. It’s a very welcome appearance of a long awaited popular mega hub.

2. As a mega hub, you can see that some compromises have been made. There is a lot of detail and high resolution in some areas, though a bit sparse and less detailed in the less frequented areas.
    (Namely, some terminal interiors and the control towers interiors have not been modelled, even static passengers aren't modelled. The GA apron area looks only part rendered).
    (The central landside area is very well modelled with road flyovers, advertising hoardings, canals, ponds, etc. The landmark areas, such as the Panorama Terrace with the F-100, the Corendon 747 hotel and the P3 parking garage all received notable attention).

3. I find it a little strange that there are no moving vehicles airside, but there are landside.

4. At TLOD 200 and limited AI aircraft, it’s flyable on my PC (5800X3D and RTX 3080Ti). GPUs with < 12 GB VRAM may struggle without reducing the texture quality in MSFS settings page.

5. Personally, I find FT EHAM doesn’t look as nice as iniBuilds’ KJFK (especially some of the building textures at night), however, it performs far, far better.
    OTOH, I prefer FT’s texturing to AmSim/BMotW’s attempts at their CYUL.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

obCIqgV.jpg

0tUjYsz.jpg

qIqoGU3.png

qzx4dXh.png

Perfect? No.
Good? absolutely. (YMMV).

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

10 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Does it have AI parking codes?

THAT my friend, is a very good question. I wonder why almost none of the reviewers ever care about this, sadly FT has not been very good in releasing sceneries with good AFCAD in the last years, so lets hope for the best.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, Egbert Drenth said:

Ahhh bummer
A floating aircraft in the scenery....

It's a joke from you I hope 😉

Edited by altenae

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

32 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

21 minutes ago, AnkH said:

THAT my friend, is a very good question. I wonder why almost none of the reviewers ever care about this, sadly FT has not been very good in releasing sceneries with good AFCAD in the last years, so lets hope for the best.

No idea if the parking codes are any good or not. (I can't get Scruffy Duck's ADE for MSFS to work).
Anyway, I use RealTraffic and PSXTraffic, which obviates the need for good AFCAD.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

ADE for MSFS is "no go" in its current state. Yes, PSXT/RT/AIG saves the day.

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Pretty complete to begin with and with GSX Pro you have the most complete real life stuff 😉 We actually synced the both of them 🙂

• Like 1

André

Yes, there are! Please let us know if you miss some parking codes and/or see airlines parked at a wrong place!

There will be some adjustments in a coming update. I somehow missed Kenya Airways and the parking type at the H pier should be ramp_ga, otherwise no stairs comes up (when using default ground services). Also the G ramp has some codes which should not be there...

But JetBlue is already added for example ;)

Edited by edemeijer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, F737MAX said:

First impressions:

1. It’s a very welcome appearance of a long awaited popular mega hub.

2. As a mega hub, you can see that some compromises have been made. There is a lot of detail and high resolution in some areas, though a bit sparse and less detailed in the less frequented areas.
    (Namely, some terminal interiors and the control towers interiors have not been modelled, even static passengers aren't modelled. The GA apron area looks only part rendered).
    (The central landside area is very well modelled with road flyovers, advertising hoardings, canals, ponds, etc. The landmark areas, such as the Panorama Terrace with the F-100, the Corendon 747 hotel and the P3 parking garage all received notable attention).

3. I find it a little strange that there are no moving vehicles airside, but there are landside.

4. At TLOD 200 and limited AI aircraft, it’s flyable on my PC (5800X3D and RTX 3080Ti). GPUs with < 12 GB VRAM may struggle without reducing the texture quality in MSFS settings page.

5. Personally, I find FT EHAM doesn’t look as nice as iniBuilds’ KJFK (especially some of the building textures at night), however, it performs far, far better.
    OTOH, I prefer FT’s texturing to AmSim/BMotW’s attempts at their CYUL.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

obCIqgV.jpg

0tUjYsz.jpg

qIqoGU3.png

qzx4dXh.png
Perfect? No.
Good? absolutely. (YMMV).

You fail to mention if using under DX11 or 12. It’s a well known fact that most third party scenery runs good on DX11 but atrocious under DX12. Without knowing this, you’re only telling everyone half the story .

• Like 1

Eric