Sign in to follow this  
kevinfirth

VoxATC VFR demo featuring the new FSR500

VFR demo (beta) featuring the new FSR500 from FSReborn, a wonderful aircraft for both IFR and VFR flight 😍

• Like 4

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

Kevin can I please see some IFR with airliners 😋

• Like 1

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Nope not airliners, I simply don't fly them. Well, not until the Dash8 makes it to MSFS...although I did cave last week and bought the ATR, but I haven't flown it yet.

I will do an IFR demo with the FSR500 though tomorrow..when I have installed the newest beta build 😉

Edited by kevinfirth

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

10 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Nope not airliners, I simply don't fly them. Well, not until the Dash8 makes it to MSFS...although I did cave last week and bought the ATR, but I haven't flown it yet.

I will do an IFR demo with the FSR500 though tomorrow..when I have installed the newest beta build 😉

I thought it was being released tomorrow, but you refer to a beta build - could you clarify please.

T45

1 hour ago, Treetops45 said:

I thought it was being released tomorrow, but you refer to a beta build - could you clarify please.

T45

Yes the FSR500 is in the marketplace tomorrow, the next beta build referred to is for VoxATC

• Like 1

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

7 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Yes the FSR500 is in the marketplace tomorrow, the next beta build referred to is for VoxATC

Ok

Thank you

T45

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

Send me VoxATC and I'll do the airliner demo.  🤣

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, eslader said:

Send me VoxATC and I'll do the airliner demo.  🤣

I'll show you IFR tomorrow.... 😛

• Like 1

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

10 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

I'll show you IFR tomorrow.

pressurised..😉

for now, cheers

john martin

But... is this VOXATC MFS 2020 port already available for purchase?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

But... is this VOXATC MFS 2020 port already available for purchase?

Nearly - otherwise I wouldn't be demo-ing it!

• Like 1

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, vadriver said:

pressurised..😉

OMG you demanding a flightplan with cruising altitude over FL100? 🙂

• Like 1

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

OMG you demanding a flightplan with cruising altitude over FL100? 🙂

Something with 4 engines maybe 🤔 

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Are the modern UK accented voice generation tools this bad, or is this using some sort of deprecated TTS? 

The technology on this has really advanced leaps and bounds. I can have Barack Obama read a safety demo with even a free ElevenLabs account, it's hard to hear TTS again after that, when products like that can be licensed out.

1 hour ago, mspencer said:

Are the modern UK accented voice generation tools this bad, or is this using some sort of deprecated TTS? 

The technology on this has really advanced leaps and bounds. I can have Barack Obama read a safety demo with even a free ElevenLabs account, it's hard to hear TTS again after that, when products like that can be licensed out.

But the problem is people don't want to PAY a subscription to licence great voices, and it isn't going to be provided for free.  So what do you think is the way forward? 

• Like 1

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png