Sign in to follow this  
Bernard Ducret

Kuro 788 updated to version 3.0.0

5 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Wow, this is such a bad flight model , can`t belive..😵

What did they do after such a long update time that was used to V.3.0 ?? Do they not test and fly the plane, this realy makes me sick !!

I am on a flight at the moment and will try to explain some things i found : First, to hold the plane on the runway especially in the last few meters before takeoff you should be an artist yourself, than the climb about to 24000 ft goes OK but from there to 39000 ft with 390000 lbs TOW max is 503000 lbs TOW so the pane is not that heavy goes with 700 ft  and at 30000 ft you go with 400 ft and this feels it takes half the flight to reach 39000 ft. The best is the FMC says OPT allmost 41000 feet what would never be reached i belive.

Took me around 190nm to reach 39000 ft with not a that heavy plane, so this flight model is just word not allowed - sorry to say  i'm so disappointed..

cheers 🤔

I would also post this feedback on the addon's flightsim.to page or the horizon discord.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Wow, this is such a bad flight model , can`t belive..😵

What did they do after such a long update time that was used to V.3.0 ?? Do they not test and fly the plane, this realy makes me sick !!

I am on a flight at the moment and will try to explain some things i found : First, to hold the plane on the runway especially in the last few meters before takeoff you should be an artist yourself, than the climb about to 24000 ft goes OK but from there to 39000 ft with 390000 lbs TOW max is 503000 lbs TOW so the pane is not that heavy goes with 700 ft  and at 30000 ft you go with 400 ft and this feels it takes half the flight to reach 39000 ft. The best is the FMC says OPT allmost 41000 feet what would never be reached i belive.

Took me around 190nm to reach 39000 ft with not a that heavy plane, so this flight model is just word not allowed - sorry to say  i'm so disappointed..

cheers 🤔

Wow, that's disappointing.

20 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

than the climb about to 24000 ft goes OK but from there to 39000 ft with 390000 lbs TOW max is 503000 lbs TOW so the pane is not that heavy goes with 700 ft  and at 30000 ft you go with 400 ft and this feels it takes half the flight to reach 39000 ft.

Just an idea, did you read flic's edited comment before yours?

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

I am not getting any climb performance once over approx FL 250.  I am lightly loaded for a 2 hour flight (350,000 lbs) and I am climbing at 600fpm.[...]

Update:  I am restarting the flight as I suspect it was icing.   I usually have that feature it turned off in and for some reason it was turned on. When I checked the outside view it was covered in ice...I guess the anti-ice is not functional..😆

Perhaps there's a link between the rubbish climb performance and icing (that may have turned itself on in your sim).

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

Perhaps there's a link between the rubbish climb performance and icing (that may have turned itself on in your sim).

I have icing turned off (triple checked) and have the issue.

My plane was icing aswell but my setting are to "visual" in my settings, so this should not affect the flight model if i am right..

That's why I checked my settings asap as i see this and it was on "visual"

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I did a flight last night.  It did take a LONG time to climb.  I also think I'm having issues with VNAV.  I also loaded fuel based on simbrief but the airplane told me I didn't have enough gas.  Not sure if it's an airplane issue or a simbrief profile issue. 

BUT I appreciate ALL the hard work and will enjoy flying the airplane.  It's a great addition to the collection.  Thanks to the team.

PS - Can you please add an option to open the rear cargo door?

Happy Holidays!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

50 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I can confirm there is an issue with the FM.  I thought my problem was due to icing but I tried the flight a second time (icing feature off) in MSFS) with same outcome.  Climb performance gets hit around 20k and I can barley climb above 25k with a light load 350,000 lbs.  I just made a post on Flightsim.to about the issue...not sure if there is another area for support...

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Another thought, what was OAT?

It does appear to be a flight model problem. However, the sim is known for inserting high temperatures at altitude, which could be having an effect.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

Another thought, what was OAT?

It does appear to be a flight model problem. However, the sim is known for inserting high temperatures at altitude, which could be having an effect.

Hi - No, temps were normal.  I am going to try the same flight in the 789 this time....maybe third time will be a charm...?😐

Update:  Just started the same flight with the Horizon 789 and had a normal climb to FL 410 (23 minutes).  Definitely a Kuro 788 issue with this latest build...

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

After reading the laudatory reviews of this product, it seems to me that they were paid for. After all, this is complete word not allowed. Especially when landing

9 minutes ago, romaf12008 said:

After reading the laudatory reviews of this product, it seems to me that they were paid for. After all, this is complete word not allowed. Especially when landing

Yeah someone paid for reviews on their freeware download. I’m sure that’s exactly what happened. 😑

• Like 6

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Took this up for a spin for the 1st time this morning UA DEN-SFO.  A lightly loaded positioning flight.  I seem to be having major problems.  My rudder was not working and now with the AP the plane is listing to the left.  At least its stable at the moment and proceeding to SFO.  Also FL350 was about the best I could achieve despite being lightly loaded.  Trying to get above that it just starts bleeding airspeed even climbing 500 FPM. 

Not sure what the story is with the rudder.  I had no rudder control on takeoff and I got a warning.  Its very rare but I have had the AP listing to port bug on other aircraft before.  It happens maybe twice a year so again very rare.  When I land in SFO I will reboot the sim and see if at least some problems go away!

Its going to be an interesting landing!