Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Fenix2GSX question

I was wondering with Fenix2GSX, do I need to initiate boarding in the Fenix EFB or does Fenix2GSX initiate it?  I ask because on my first flight, Fenix2GSX did the fueling, catering, etc but the passengers didn't start boarding until I boarded them via the EFB.  However, i didn't see any virtual passengers boarding.  I wasn't sure if I was just too impatient and should have waited longer.  Thanks.  I appreciate the input.   

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

No, depends on your settings, but they will either board automatically OR when you request boarding via the GSX menu. You don't need to touch the Fenix tablet boarding options.....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

You have to load the Fenix from the EFB, all GSX does is provide the ambiance.  I usually start GSX with fuel and pax and then when the fuel truck is in position I end up loading via the EFB (usually in fast mode 6 to 8 min).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 minute ago, Gazzareth said:

No, depends on your settings, but they will either board automatically OR when you request boarding via the GSX menu. You don't need to touch the Fenix tablet boarding options.....

G

How do you set this up ??

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Posted (edited)

It's all automatic for me.   Once the fuel truck finishes loading up, passengers will start boarding.   I like getting the passengers loading earlier though, so I flick the  INT/RAD Switch to the INT Position, as per the documentation.

If it's not working all automatically, check the disable Call Refuel Service setting.   Also check all the connection status items are green.

Edited by Matt Webb

Matt Webb

14 minutes ago, Matt Webb said:

It's all automatic for me.   Once the fuel truck finishes loading up, passengers will start boarding.   I like getting the passengers loading earlier though, so I flick the  INT/RAD Switch to the INT Position, as per the documentation.

If it's not working all automatically, check the disable Call Refuel Service setting.   Also check all the connection status items are green.

Where is the documentation?  I didn't see it in the download

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

15 minutes ago, Matt Webb said:

See that's the problem, you read the documentation, I did not!

• Like 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

How do you set this up ??

Fenix2GSX

Automates it all...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

You have to load the Fenix from the EFB, all GSX does is provide the ambiance.  I usually start GSX with fuel and pax and then when the fuel truck is in position I end up loading via the EFB (usually in fast mode 6 to 8 min).

he means fenix2gsx, this is a separate program for GSX and Fenix to work automated together. Works perfekt, and I am just working ( finally ) with GSX for the first day.

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

1 hour ago, pilotter said:

he means fenix2gsx, this is a separate program for GSX and Fenix to work automated together. Works perfekt, and I am just working ( finally ) with GSX for the first day.

yep   wish  there  was  one  for  the  pmdg   aircraft,  got  this  app  when it  first came  out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Where is the documentation?  I didn't see it in the download

Fenix2GSX page on Github - Scroll down to where it says "Usage".

Better yet.... Read the whole thing. Two or three times.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

9 hours ago, pete_auau said:

yep   wish  there  was  one  for  the  pmdg   aircraft,  got  this  app  when it  first came  out

Its awesome. I asked the dev about one for PMDG and he indicated he may consider it when the 777 comes out. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs