Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

Combo of B2 and SU15 beta = plentiful CTDs and weird and wonderful behaviours (spontaneous move from gate to 3000ft was a winner) …

… BUT resolved for me by forcing the motherboard to respect all Intel’s limits (actually less easy to achieve than it should be on my Asus MB). Lost some performance but regained stability. 

… suggests that B2 and/or SU15 demands more than before and what previously APPEARED to be a stable overclock is no longer stable ENOUGH for the new loads 

… which tells me (yet again) that when things don’t work as expected but the problem isn’t universal, then it’s usually the hardware. Even when you thought your PC was “stable.”

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eke_flx said:

let's hope that it will be fixed

Will for sure. Just make sure you open tickets with Fenix to let them know your issues

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Posted (edited)

Hi @Aamir if you already wondering here. Quick question, is it possible to have the world map on the EFB in bright theme ? 

Edited by roi1862
  • Like 1

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, Paladin2005 said:

Is it still not possible to use the Honeycomb Bravo Autopilot controls to change HDG, ALT etc?

Thought this was on the list to be implemented...

Right now, you still need something like Spad for this.

Long term, I am not sure about this. I asked on the Discord but didn't get a response.

51 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Hi @Aamir if you already wondering here. Quick question, is it possible to have the world map on the EFB in bright theme ? 

Just switch your map display to daytime mode.

Lee

• Like 2

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Aamir said:

Did you turn on automatic crash reporting?

Yes sir.

I just attempted the flight again this morning. I managed to get to Vegas before meeting my maker. Unfortunately, the aircraft froze up after passing BERBN and I crashed on a mountain.

Is there any way to tell if a crash log was sent? If so, is there a way for me to help you identify which one is mine (assuming you're getting them from others as well)?

I did some additional playing around after the aircraft became non responsive. Throttle levers, gear lever, buttons, and knob animations all work without affecting their associated systems. The flaps themselves do work. I was able to extend and retract them several times. The landing gear does not extend or retract. The click sound does play when buttons are pressed. 

I have 5 crash logs. They are full of many copies of this entry about Prosim and flight plan:

3/2/2024 8:30:02 AM * :FenixSystem FenixSim A320 2.0.0.378, commit fc8ffd4ce4 build 2.0.0.378
Assembly=v2.0.0.378, OS=Windows 10.0.22631
Intel Core i9-10850K CPU 3.60GHz, 1 CPU, 20 logical and 10 physical cores
Process Environment Information:
Runtime=.NET Framework 4.8 (4.8.9181.0), X64 RyuJIT
GC=Concurrent Workstation
Unhandled thread exception. Shutting down.    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at ProSim320.FlightPlan._CUtrUNAfVtZGCFEb4yDvkgTciqr(Nullable`1 , Dictionary`2 , Dictionary`2 , Dictionary`2 )
   at ProSim320.FlightPlan._1KLitIqwIYxlJLAeniVvbSlIPtR(DateTime , Nullable`1 , Dictionary`2 , Dictionary`2 , Dictionary`2 )
   at _3ydxw6n0wXoCLCSA8guz3jAQIjE._hnuU6ymqtMvk9Bg3yoDka41TkGf._H379Pex92PqwUW5fRvvelA1AjYi()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at _3ydxw6n0wXoCLCSA8guz3jAQIjE._cW59b7ckBhEdyzWjz6dQDWSera8._db3w23olJ4ailFSUDmJMs90UJB()
   at _3ydxw6n0wXoCLCSA8guz3jAQIjE._Llm29YNlYpqdk3dsycAPmHkebWb._ShrWtyN1vPRdr5n2I2KdMuTXdBU()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Edit: there are 6 log-system_*.txt files. They are also full of the above entry.

Edit 2: @Aamir I submitted a support request a couple of minute ago. Thank you.

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

54 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Just switch your map display to daytime mode.

Lee

No such option. 

Roi Ben

3 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

Are you on about the Navigraph charts map? If so you can change it between day and night. 

No, no Navigrapgh sub. The normal world map.

Roi Ben

well. today out of the blue. no avail. no Fenix. restart msfs and Fenix app did not help. did nothing change compared to yesterday except that I added some announcements to the respective folder. anyway, will try later tomorrow or monday again without announcements and maybe just a restarted MSFS...

Screenshot-2550.png
Screenshot-2551.png

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I posted this over in the GSX Forum, but just wondered if maybe any of you have this issue:

I am running Fenix Block 2 and for some reason, baggage loading does not now start until after all passengers have boarded. Anyone else have this issue?

Never had this with the previous version

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

Going to give it another go with 4K textures instead 

I think I read somewhere that there is no difference in FPS, between 4K and 8K. Let us know if you do see a difference.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

24 minutes ago, lehbird said:

I posted this over in the GSX Forum, but just wondered if maybe any of you have this issue:

I am running Fenix Block 2 and for some reason, baggage loading does not now start until after all passengers have boarded. Anyone else have this issue?

Never had this with the previous version

Same happening here.

• Like 1