Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

MK Studios LEBL

Guest abranpuko
6 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Do you also use AIGround and AiFlow? These make AI traffic behaviour as good as in P3D (or even better).

Aiground and aiflow doesn’t work very well. 
we need a good ai software 

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Rocky_53 said:

Hmm, I've not heard of these (shame on me 😆) do they both do the same job? are they compatible with FSLTL?

Yes, I start them after starting FSLTL. They can be used with default settings, but a little bit of tweaking make them better, IMO.

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

11 minutes ago, Rocky_53 said:

Hmm, I've not heard of these (shame on me 😆) do they both do the same job? are they compatible with FSLTL?

One is for AI on the ground and the other one for AI in the air. They are compatible with any traffic injected into MSFS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

Aiground and aiflow doesn’t work very well. 
we need a good ai software 

They work really well, you don't know what you are talking about.

Posted (edited)

It’s been a while since I visited LatinVFRs LEBL, so out of curiosity I set up a flight plan from there to the newly purchased LESO (MKStudios/Orbx). To be honest, I think LEBL has held up quite well. GSX worked as far as I could tell (installed a profile from iniManager IIRC). There were some issues with AI parking on top of each other, but other than that, AI movement on ground as well as on approach/landing seemed fine to me.

Didn’t see any shimmering on terminal either. I’m using DLSS ultra quality.

lsHElzH.jpeg

gpe9o7R.jpeg

pMl9yPm.jpeg

kIudniS.jpeg

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

Guest abranpuko
5 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

They work really well, you don't know what you are talking about.

OhYes. I know what im talking about.😎 

Posted (edited)

Anyone bought the new MK Studios LEBL yet, how is night lighting compared to LatinVFR which was very poorly implemented and never fixed? Also, the ground resolution was low, does the new MK version have the same problem?

Darryl

Edited by SP2472
  • Upvote 1

LEBL = 4 Airports

EDDF = 0

LFPG = 0

LIMC = 0..

🥳

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Interesting, that the AviationLads video has not a single night shot in it, is it good at night? And: how is the Sim-Wings version in regard of airline parking codes? During daytime, judging from the vids, the Sim-Wings version looks slightly better to me, more convincing visuals (without knowing the RL details of the airport). 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 minutes ago, mobiel said:

YES, previews!

And?

They're being worked on. Can't magic up mega hubs overnight.

This time last year we didn't know if new or replacement versions of EHAM, OMAA, OMDB, KMIA, LEBL were even being developed.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737MAX said:

And?

They're being worked on. Can't magic up mega hubs overnight.

This time last year we didn't know if new or replacement versions of EHAM, OMAA, OMDB, KMIA, LEBL were even being developed.

That wasn't meant - but whatever.

A review of MK and Simwings would be nice