Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

MK Studios LEBL

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

Does this LEBL for once comes with an usable ADE right from the start or is this still not on the prio list of devs?

as for the pics, parking assignments seemed right.

Sergio Naiberg

Performance on this thing is pretty good.  Kudos to MKStudios.  They should have a go at KDFW and KATL.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

I'll wait for Simwings. MK looks like they're still using the default and oddly placed/misplaced taxiway/centerline green lighting. I expect more from a payware airport.

Posted (edited)

The big question is....are the runway centreline markings correctly aligned? I would hope that is the case after sending MK Studios an email regarding this issue at one or two of their other airports. I received a very positive response to that email, so I have my fingers crossed!

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I were just about to buy it, but might wait until i see what Simwings release.

For me, working AI-traffic is a priority!

11 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Apparently, SimWings are also releasing a version of LEBL Barcelona on Monday.....

What? No. 4? Oh dear...

10 hours ago, abranpuko said:

LEBL again???

we need real time ai traffic. 
they sold me real traffic when i saw publicoty of msfs.

but they gave me stuck planes, doing frightening things. 
🤣

Use psxt

I totally agree on the AI issue. Until it's working properly, I won't buy any add on airports. I would love to grab all of them but then I realize if I buy them, they will just be a pretty looking airports and won't let me enjoy the game in the way that I want. I have all the ai programs, but they can only do so much. It doesn't seem like AI is important enough so I will wait for the next game and hopefully things will be fixed or completely different.

Posted (edited)

I see no reason to buy this version yet. If Simwings is releasing a version on Monday, then why wouldn't anyone wait to see feedback? MK have done a pretty good job on Malaga, although there are one or two questionable areas and some not-so-good jetway alignments, but overall it's a nice scenery. Nevertheless I will still wait a few days for feedback.

Edited by Rocky_53

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

14 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

With LSZH and EKCH and many other large airports untouched, my question is WHY to release the 3rd iteration of LEBL for MSFS?

On a side note - is it good comparing with LVFR version?

I have the LVFR version and it suffers with appalling shimmering on the main terminal, at least on my system. It's so bad I never fly into the airport! I did report it to LVFR who said it would be corrected in a forthcoming update, but alas, nothing has been forthcoming. So for me, a waste of money. So I'm eager to replace it with a better version.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, bosflo said:

I totally agree on the AI issue. Until it's working properly, I won't buy any add on airports. I would love to grab all of them but then I realize if I buy them, they will just be a pretty looking airports and won't let me enjoy the game in the way that I want. I have all the ai programs, but they can only do so much. It doesn't seem like AI is important enough so I will wait for the next game and hopefully things will be fixed or completely different.

Do you also use AIGround and AiFlow? These make AI traffic behaviour as good as in P3D (or even better).

Edited by Fiorentoni

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Do you also use AIGround and AiFlow? These make AI traffic behaviour as good as in P3D (or even better).

Hmm, I've not heard of these (shame on me 😆) do they both do the same job? are they compatible with FSLTL?

Howard

4 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Don’t know about P3D since I’ve never used it, but I agree AI behavior is much better with these two apps. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f