Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

MK Studios LEBL

Posted (edited)

With LSZH and EKCH and many other large airports untouched, my question is WHY to release the 3rd iteration of LEBL for MSFS?

On a side note - is it good comparing with LVFR version?

Edited by G-YMML1
  • Like 1

LSZH you get from Gaya as Premium Deluxe and from FSDT, EKCH from Flytampa. Did you miss those? Or why you call them «untouched»?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

8 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

With LSZH and EKCH and many other large airports untouched, my question is WHY to release the 3rd iteration of LEBL for MSFS?

On a side note - is it good comparing with LVFR version?

I see it. We are missing EDDF, LIMC, LFPG...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Simwings EDDH is also not optimized. Very heavy on fps and not perfect at many aspects. Wish someone of would approach this again with the newer technology. I have no airport that size performing that way.

Edited by 737_800

Gaya is quite weak product. FT EKCH is 9 years old.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

EKCH and many other large airports untouched

FlyTampa might be old, but it's touched.

SimNord (formerly Vidan Design) is a Danish dev working on EKCH. Big jump in size with EKCH, yet his more recent MSFS stuff looks decent.

LFPG is being worked on by Taxi2Gate (meh), LIMC by David Rosenfeld (meh, again) and EDDF by Aerosoft/managed by Jo Erlend Sund (fingers crossed).

As for LEBL, despite it being arguably LVFR's best MSFS scenery, it's not holding up well.

I'm also not a fan of Sim-wings' somewhat bland recreations, so a MK-Studios version is welcome. How welcome depends on which particular dev works on it–their output quality is very much a mixed bag.

Edited by F737MAX
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Would also like to know reviews of this LEBL. LatinVFR's version is really old.

• Like 4

Apparently, SimWings are also releasing a version of LEBL Barcelona on Monday.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Apparently, SimWings are also releasing a version of LEBL Barcelona on Monday.....

Oh really? That would explain why MKStudios came out of nowhere with this! And why it's immediately on sale. I guess I'll wait for SimWings and reviews.

Edited by Fiorentoni

6 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Where is this being publicized because I've searched a few places like their FB and the Aerosoft forum and found nothing. 

Just now, chapstick said:

Where is this being publicized because I've searched a few places like their FB and the Aerosoft forum and found nothing. 

Found that on a FSElite article: https://www.facebook.com/reel/821880466635884

(You can see it without a facebook account)

Guest abranpuko
Posted (edited)

LEBL again???

we need real time ai traffic. 
they sold me real traffic when i saw publicoty of msfs.

but they gave me stuck planes, doing frightening things. 
🤣

Edited by abranpuko

24 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

LEBL again???

we need real time ai traffic. 
they sold me real traffic when i saw publicoty of msfs.

but they gave me stuck planes, doing frightening things. 
🤣

Ever heard of AIG? And AIGround and AIFlow? Also what has AI Traffic to do with scenery developers...?

• Like 1

Does this LEBL for once comes with an usable ADE right from the start or is this still not on the prio list of devs?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Guest abranpuko
1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

Ever heard of AIG? And AIGround and AIFlow? Also what has AI Traffic to do with scenery developers...?

Sometimes one has the feeling that only airports that have already been presented or airbus 320s are presented again and again. That's all very well, but flying with a big plane in LEBL and without realistic traffic is very sad.

On the other hand, AIG, AIFLOW, AIGROUND, FSLTL, etc, etc... do not manage to work very well, because Asobo has designed a terrible air traffic system. You have to admit that, right? I have to admit that the AIG developers, etc. do a beautiful and free job. I'm sure Asobo is very happy.

For this reason, many like me do not want to fly to LEBL and see planes in the middle of the runway, others truncated, thousands of go-arounds, etc., etc... That is realism: reality.

I like things that are fair, and although I and other users have repeated it, I will never forget: MSFS was sold with many arguments, one of which was having real air traffic, on time. But from word to deed there has been a deception, because it is absolutely incomplete. This, although annoying, must be said, and it is unfair to forget its due to the fact that there are supportive developers like PSXT, Realtraffic, AIG, etc... who try to save that realism however they can.

Wonderfull clouds, wonderfull airports, wonderfull planes....crazy ai planes moving around.