Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

MK Studios LEBL

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

Sad if we have to wait for T2G for a rendition of LFPG.

They released a not that good version of KMCO and went back to hibernation, with their last post on social media in July 2023.

I hope another well known developer will tackle LFPG.

• Like 1

Sim Wings also does not provide any nighttime screenshots on any product page... fishy... not going to deceide yet because of this. MK Studios variant looks great in night time on the previews.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

13 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Sim Wings also does not provide any nighttime screenshots

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dusk shots, rather than nighttime, because that's what looks prettier and sells.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Well, I've just taken a look at both airports on YouTube and in my opiniion MK Studios version has faaaar better texturing. That alone for me is a decider, but will nevertheless wait a little longer to hear feedback.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

It is still difficult to understand who is better. You need to see screenshots of the same places side by side.

I see that the MK version has taxiway lighting, missing in the LatinVFR along with pole/tower lighting.

It seems LatinVFR was dumping out a product and never fixing...

Darryl 

For those interested, I'm just editing a 4K  brief overview of the MKStudios release and hope to upload it later this evening.

• Like 9

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

9 minutes ago, Rocky_53 said:

For those interested, I'm just editing a 4K  brief overview of the MKStudios release and hope to upload it later this evening.

How is the optimization, someone was griping about it on a Contrail review.

Darryl

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

How is the optimization, someone was griping about it on a Contrail review.

Darryl

Hard to say Darryl, as I've just been flying around in the drone, just an initial overview. They've done a sterling job on the textures, they look amazing. Sadly, the jetway connections let things down a bit, as we know it seems to be an SDK thing, but the jetways themselves dig about a metre or so into the ground. I would have thought by now this kind of thing could be remedied, but hey ho, maybe not. BTW, beautiful night lighting.

Edited by Rocky_53
  • Like 1

Howard

1 hour ago, SP2472 said:

I see that the MK version has taxiway lighting, missing in the LatinVFR along with pole/tower lighting.

It seems LatinVFR was dumping out a product and never fixing...

Darryl 

Hi, if what you mean by taxiway lighting. In real world LEBL there isn't edge blue lights as other airports of the world

If we had made that mistake years ago when we released our first LEBL which was in 2017 we would have fixed it, but we based it on real life LEBL. Also, LEMD is like this IRL.

Posted (edited)

MK Studios LEBL is on sale for 12 pounds from iniBuilds for the coming week according to Easyjetsimpilot. 

Btw has anyone found a GSX profile for it? 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

Posted (edited)

Here you go guys, an initial overview of MK Studios LEBL...  

Edited by Rocky_53
  • Like 3

Howard

14 hours ago, Rocky_53 said:

They've done a sterling job on the textures, they look amazing.

Even on the official screenshot I see primitive textures. Look at the roof. And what is that green thing there?

https://imgur.com/a/sGC8Dv7

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

Even on the official screenshot I see primitive textures. Look at the roof. And what is that green thing there?

https://imgur.com/a/sGC8Dv7

Dunno. As I said, this was just an initial overview, rather than an in depth look at every aspect of the airport. Overall, I was very impressed with the texturing I witnessed. BTW, I've just taken a look at the image you posted on the actual airport... have you seen it's location? It's a place that you'd never see! That's likely the reason for the poor textures. :wink:

Edited by Rocky_53

Howard