Sign in to follow this  
Vel

FBW A380X - Sneak Peek

16 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

That has to be the most amazing MSFS product preview I have ever seen, of any pay ware or freeware even!  

Agree 100%! Seeing this was enough for me to skip the 777. Time to install the Neo to get up to speed on Airbus. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

39 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Looks perfectly flyable. I think at this point FBW should release it to the community as alpha so it encourages other contributors to contribute to the plane. It is hard to contribute if the plane is still not released. It is perfectly fine if not all features are working upon releasing but that is fine, it is a community project and community will contribute with features and fixes. So I urge to FBW to open it up and let the community do its job, it is not a payware and the expectations shouldn't be like this.

They said it cannot do VATsim A to B yet because of missing features. They will release it as an alpha once it is able to.

• Like 3

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Sheesh!  Looks awesome

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Posted (edited)

Since the sim was released who has contributed more to the sim than these guys? You buy the sim and can have an outstandingly good A320 for free. And now this. I remember the arguments I had with XP worshiper Janov who dismissed the FBW team as amateur nobodies without the necessary skills to make a study level aircraft. I wonder what he would say now? A humble pie supper for him methinks!😂

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 10

Looking great! Can't wait to fly it 🙂

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

The blue tone is probably the result of Reshade or Nvidia filters, this is a screenshot from last month:

spacer.png

• Like 3

😍😍

One question: in the smaller buses, at 10 ft RA (or it was20 ft), the GPWS says "retard, retard! ". I didn't see that in this A380. Is this normal? 

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Wow guys! Super job. Looks like to be the best non payware ever!

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Hard to believe something of this quality has been produced with only love for the hobby and with no financial motives. Its a credit to all involved.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Outstanding, i realy can`t find the words which reflect my feeling, unbelievably impressive what this FBW team has done to develop and work out this splendid specimen of an airplane for MSFS.
And the best thing is that it is also freeware, what enthusiasm this team provides !!!
I can only take my hat off and say thank you and that doesn't seem to be nearly enough for me...

Thank you FBW for this hard work, the Community loves you all !! 👍

cheers 😉

• Like 5

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Definitely looking forward to flying the whale!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Absolutely stunning guys, congrats to all the team for putting the time in to develop this for the community.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Posted (edited)

Being dabbling in flight sim since subLogic days and all things considered this is the most astonishing thing I've seen to date.

Edited by FBW737
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Incredible! What a beautiful bird! These guys do an outstanding work!

Thank you FlyByWire!

• Like 1

Patrice Dubois

My wife, who really isn't into my FS hobby, just saw the video and was WOW. That says something.  

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro