Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Just Flight 146 v2 update to be released next week

This looks to be one heck of great update! Wow! So many new features and detail packed into this. Going to have to get some sim time in my current JF 146 as I am a bit rusty....lol. Thanks JustFlight!

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Great news! I've enjoyed this plane as is, so this is all bonus. I'm assuming when they say navdata is custom database that means it does not use MSFS navdata. Is this correct? I don't have navigraph so I can only keep updated by using MSFS navdata.

I bought it. So many great add-ons. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

This Developers are simply - WOOWWW 👍👍

A lot other Dev's could learn from this Team..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Sorry, Duplicate..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RoomyKestrel235 said:

Great news! I've enjoyed this plane as is, so this is all bonus. I'm assuming when they say navdata is custom database that means it does not use MSFS navdata. Is this correct? I don't have navigraph so I can only keep updated by using MSFS navdata.

That's how I took it, good that they are giving the option of the WT FMS for those that don't have Navigraph (or don't want the UNS1)..

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

already too many airplanes in the rotation but i guess now is a good time to buy the airplane with 5 APUs.  but then the 777 is coming soon and the dukes... 

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

With these changes I am not in a hurry for the the RJ's anymore.

I can fly this bird till next year and be happy.

For those new to the aircraft. It is very finicky.

It fly's heavy and has a real tendency to shoot the speed up when you are not looking and the AP turns itself off for no apparent reason sometimes.

In other words, not an airplane you can leave for a half hour and expect it to still be flying.

Keeping an eye on the speed is the main thing for me though.

Fun to fly. Really fun.

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

Guys, I need your honest opinion: How stressful is it to fly the 146? Compared to let's say the Maddog (which is the most stressful airliner I own, though a very good one). And can you leave it alone for a bit during cruise or do you have to babysit the throttle?

Wow. Rather a whole new plane than just an update. Wish other devs like AS added just a fraction of these changes here to the CRJ. Anyway, looking forward to get the 146 out of the hangar again and try some serious flying after quite some time, especially into EGLC and LOWI again

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Guys, I need your honest opinion: How stressful is it to fly the 146? Compared to let's say the Maddog (which is the most stressful airliner I own, though a very good one). And can you leave it alone for a bit during cruise or do you have to babysit the throttle?

You can use the TMS (thrust modulation system) to fine tune your throttle, but I wouldn’t leave it alone for more than 10-15 minutes at a time without checking your speed.  It’s a fantastic plane though, but not “set and forget” like the maddog.

Edited by Gilandred

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

I fly the 146 and fokker the most of all my airliners and can highly recommend them, very satisfying to land by hand.  It's a shame I was stuck on xbox when I purchased the 146 as that means I'll have to wait probably weeks for the marketplace to catch up.  I wish there was some conversion process from MP to direct, ah well.

10 minutes ago, stefaandk said:

I fly the 146 and fokker the most of all my airliners and can highly recommend them, very satisfying to land by hand.  It's a shame I was stuck on xbox when I purchased the 146 as that means I'll have to wait probably weeks for the marketplace to catch up.  I wish there was some conversion process from MP to direct, ah well.

Yes, not possible I'm afraid.  Completely different systems and ways of delivering product to the end-user.  I will however try my best to push this though at Microsoft's end. In contact with them now and have advised that this update is on the way to them early next week.  Will try and make it happen as early as humanly possible. Promise.

• Like 3

Love the 146 and just purchased the F28 to try out later on tonight. Thank you Just Flight for making awesome planes and supporting them!

• Like 3

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

the AP turns itself off for no apparent reason sometimes.

The AP has never randomly turned off for me.  Perhaps you have a controller assignment with some noise in the potentiometer.  

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)