Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

New Fenix Download, A319/A321 info and flash sale

Posted (edited)

Working perfectly here. Wondeful EGKK-EDDL. with IAE Liveries can be updated form the Manager.

Thanks Fenix.

Best

Edited by miguelpp
Attached picture
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Proud of you...

Thanks, praise accepted.
Humour never does travel well, I did apologise first but it looks like you missed it.

Edited by Reader

1 minute ago, Reader said:

Thanks, praise accepted.
Humour never does travel well, I did apologise first but it looks like you missed it.

i guess you didn't get my humor.... 🙂

Roi Ben

Posted (edited)

Full uninstall/reinstall still same. you guys on DX11/DX12 ? 

Edited by roi1862

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

Once the A319 and A321 are released by Fenix, I wonder what FSLabs will do. If I were FSLabs, I would have given up doing an A320/A319/A321 for MSFS a long time ago, when there was news of Fenix's A320.  FSLabs' best choice is to focus on their A330 and Concorde for MSFS. And between the A330 and Concorde, I would probably get the A330 out first for MSFS, because no other company is doing a high fidelity Concorde. But if somebody beats FSLabs in MSFS with a high fidelity A330, that's just more lost sales for FSLabs.

Who knows if FSLabs is still working on anything at all.

• Upvote 1

Excellent!  It's a great deal.  I just purchased at last.  My main reason for delaying was I am enjoying my GA more than Airliners at the moment, but I won't skip over it at this price. 

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

17 minutes ago, outermarker said:

Who knows if FSLabs is still working on anything at all.

They say they are but probably in 2025 or 2026.

No fix for the PFD brightness. Disappointing. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

Once the A319 and A321 are released by Fenix, I wonder what FSLabs will do. If I were FSLabs, I would have given up doing an A320/A319/A321 for MSFS a long time ago, when there was news of Fenix's A320.  FSLabs' best choice is to focus on their A330 and Concorde for MSFS. And between the A330 and Concorde, I would probably get the A330 out first for MSFS, because no other company is doing a high fidelity Concorde. But if somebody beats FSLabs in MSFS with a high fidelity A330, that's just more lost sales for FSLabs.

Unless FSL has been working on an A330 for the last several years, and with the past history of their snail-like development pace, I would not expect an FSL feature-rich A330 in MSFS for at least 5-6 years.

And don't count on the price being even close to being competitive if their past pricing structure is replicated.  Oh you want sharklets with that?  Another $80 please.  Not sure that pricing structure is going to work in an MSFS market, again, only time will tell when FSL starts to reveal

Only time will tell if FSL will make it in the MSFS market, if they get here at all.  I predict by the time they get an A330 to the market, Fenix's A330 will already be filling the MSFS skies, at less than 1/3 the price FSL will want for theirs (again, if they try to push their old pricing structure into the market), and, with all the variants in a one price-package. 
I can't see FSL being relevent in MSFS, as much as the old, P3D FSL disciples think they will.  If they do their market research, they should find that Fenix has the market locked up, and the only sales they'll get are the old P3D crowd who want to think they are flying a minorly superior Bus that is vastly more expensive than the competition. 

July 2023 from FSL
..."We appreciate your understanding and patience and promise to keep everyone abreast of our progress. We eagerly anticipate the successful introduction of our product range to MSFS"

It's April 15, 2024
6 months and no progress?  Unless his "promise" to keep everyone abreast of their progress is subjective.  The only other alternative is that there has truly been no noteworthy progress they can update us on, right?

I'd like to see FSL make it to the MSFS market and give us alternatives to our current Airbus choices as much as anyone...but I truly don't see it at this point, not realistically without any concrete news from them like "We've just put our 1st A330 build into Alpha stage, and have a few screenshots for you of the model."...knowing that from Alpha to release is at least a few years in itself.

• Like 5

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Both thumbs up to these improvements:

In the nearer term, we’re closely monitoring community feedback, currently specific to some complaints with flare and ground effect phases - at this stage we feel we’re quite close, so we won’t be making any larger changes in this area to keep the behaviour relatively consistent, however we’ve identified some areas we can make gentle adjustments to - specifically with ground effect modelling. At this juncture we’re reasonably happy with the lift/cushion effect of the ground effect, but feel like the drag additive could be slightly increased. This, in theory, will help the aircraft “settle” on the runway a touch better. Currently within MSFS, the lift and drag of ground effect are intrinsically tied to one another, but we are currently developing and prototyping a solution to this, which will enable us to achieve more granular control over the drag properties when in ground effect.

The other area we’re focusing on are complaints of difficulty controlling the aircraft when on ground, during rollout or takeoff specifically. We are currently re-tuning the ground friction modelling in line with the incoming SU15 and its new ground friction modelling, and believe this will be a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Great to see this update and I’m really looking forward to the A319 and A321.

Not sure there’s much point to wondering what FSL will do next in relation to what Fenix is doing.  Based on history it would be reasonable to expect the Fenix started doing NEOs, or an A330, there’s a good chance they’d beat FSL to market unless FSL is secretly really close on something.

In any event, with these great Fenix Airbuses, what FSL might be doing isn’t of a lot of consequence right now.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

Full uninstall/reinstall still same. you guys on DX11/DX12 ? 

DX 12 here, all working as expected.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

I diverge... 

FSLabs in P3D is still my main choice when it comes to Airbus Operations / Simulation... 

It surely has a reason... So, in my case I look fwd for seeing FSLabs around in MSFS too, although I would rather prefer to see them continue to support the Prepar3d platform, and migrate their products into P3Dv6, which, together with ASP3Dv6 would still become my main goto sim, if I had FSLabs there...

To each its own...

• Like 3

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

DX 12 here, all working as expected.

Deleted shaders. All good now. Thanks 

• Like 4

Roi Ben