Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

IniBuilds Beluga and A400M announced for MSFS 2024

Posted (edited)

Well, there we have it. A lot of people enjoyed the iniBuilds Beluga on XP. At the end of the Twitch stream today, they announced the Beluga and A400M would come for MSFS 2024.

Edit: Tuskin38 claims it's the Beluga XL. Note that iniBuilds made the Beluga ST for XP. Please read Tuskin38's comments below.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

A400M?

• Like 1

Rob (but call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind).

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

4 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

A400M?

My bad. I just fixed the title and original comment. It's the A400M.

• Like 1

It's also the BelugaXL, not the standard Beluga.

The XL is based off the a330, the standard Beluga was based off the A300.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's also the BelugaXL, not the standard Beluga.

The XL is based off the a330, the standard Beluga was based off the A300.

The one iniBuilds made for XP though is the Beluga ST: https://inibuilds.com/products/beluga?_pos=1&_fid=583d3555b&_ss=c

Is iniBuilds changng to the Beluga XL for MSFS 2024? Anyways, Jorg just said "Beluga" on the stream.

Edited by abrams_tank

I think it was already a give because of the trailer, but the real news is iniBuilds is developing both.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

The one iniBuilds made for XP though is the Beluga ST: https://inibuilds.com/products/beluga?_pos=1&_fid=583d3555b&_ss=c

Is iniBuilds changjng to the Beluga XL for MSFS 2024? Anyways, Jorg just said "Beluga" on the stream.

The 2024 trailer shows a BelugaXL, and that was the image shown on the live stream.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

The 2024 trailer shows a BelugaXL, and that was the image shown on the live stream.

Ok, I have edited the top comment and noted that according to you, it is the Beluga XL.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"How many aircraft do you want to develop simultaneously?"

Inibuilds: "Yes"

Can't be good for the quality of each individual aircraft...

Edited by thepilot
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Couldn't care less about the Beluga, but the A400M could be a lot of fun. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thepilot said:

"How many aircraft do you want to develop simultaneously?"

Inibuilds: "Yes"

Can't be good for the quality of each individual aircraft...

While iniBuilds apparently has a much larger team than we're used to in flight simming, it does appear that acceptable volume products over fewer top-tier ones is iniBuilds' strategy.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I wonder how long it will take for someone to create an A330 mod based on BelugaXL.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, edu2703 said:

I wonder how long it will take for someone to create an A330 mod based on BelugaXL.

I read that the Headwind A330 has improved a lot? The comment I read was that if it gets proper A330 cockpit model, it would be decsnt.

1 hour ago, edu2703 said:

Pretty sure the default A330 in MSFS 2024 (also showin the trailer I believe?) will be iniBuild's too 🙂 

• Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD