2 minutes ago, espent said:

I won't be surprised if it is pushed out to June. Must suck for all developers that have cool toys ready to implement better ground handling and tire physics.

Don't forget the G3X...So many add-on updates in the pipeline, all waiting for SU15.

Well it would be a bummer if in order to get all those new features, we would find it much more unstable as well as seeing addons and  features not working anymore.

Then better wait a week or two.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX4070 12GB, 1 x 1TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD, 1x 2TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home, Meta Quest 3

1 hour ago, iFlySimX said:

I don't think it will get fixed....I didn't hear anything about it...DX12 still has a long way to go...

Same to me, maybe this is a "not can be fixed" issue with MSFS2020 and could only be realy fixed with MSFS2024 ( maybe codewise somehow ), but i am not a programmer and don't know why it is not possible now over almost 2 years ongoeing..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Apparently there is a post on the Asobo Devhub indicating that they need at least another two beta's to be released so it looks like we're still weeks away.

1 minute ago, outermarker said:

Apparently there is a post on the Asobo Devhub indicating that they need at least another two beta's to be released so it looks like we're still weeks away.

And we're not yet in the HOT of the Summer when people get lazy.....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

1 hour ago, outermarker said:

spacer.png

And that’s wrong. Jorg only said ‘the week of’

Also it says tentative

• Like 1

For those in the SU15 Beta, it's true there's a performance improvement?. By how much?

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

11 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

And that’s wrong. Jorg only said ‘the week of’

Also it says tentative

Who are you to say "that's wrong"? Are you the CEO of Asobo? This is the official roadmap.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, outermarker said:

Who are you to say "that's wrong"? Are you the CEO of Asobo? This is the official roadmap.

I was quoting the head of the Microsoft part of the sim. Jorg said SU15 was delayed to 'the week of the 7th' not to 'the 7th'.

Whoever made the roadmap either got it wrong, or found it easier to right the 7th with tentative beside it then  writing 'the week of'

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, outermarker said:

Can you link to this? I don’t see that specific post. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, edpatino said:

For those in the SU15 Beta, it's true there's a performance improvement?. By how much?

The last two beta releases decreased LOD drastically (scenery pop in at close range, landing gear of landing FSLTL airliners visible only 500 yards away, nose gear even worse), increased stutter drastically when tuning the head and decreased fps on busy airports in an unacceptable way - I went down from 45 fps to 29 in KSFO, despite having a powerful machine (5900x/3090Ti) and frame generation.
In average I estimate I lost about 25 - 30 percent fps from the second-to-last beta release .

Not to mention that the scenery tile problem is unsolved and the still broken WASM.

FS2020 always has been running really well on my machine - but if the curent beta release is what we are going to be stuck at for the remainder of the year, it's no fun anymore for me.

The actual state of SU15 beta is probably one of the worst regressions ever in FS2020.
A shame, considering that the first SU15 betas ran really well.

Edited by Ojisan_alpha
typo
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ojisan_alpha said:

The last two beta releases decreased LOD drastically (scenery pop in at close range, landing gear of landing FSLTL airliners visible only 500 yards away, nose gear even worse), increased stutter drastically when tuning the head and decreased fps on busy airports in an unacceptable way - I went down from 45 fps to 29 in KSFO, despite having a powerful machine (5900x/3090Ti) and frame generation.
In average I estimate I lost about 25 - 30 percent fps from the second-to-last beta release .

Not to mention that the scenery tile problem is unsolved and the still broken WASM.

FS2020 always has been running really well on my machine - but if the curent beta release is what we are going to be stuck at for the remainder of the year, it's no fun anymore for me.

The actual state of SU15 beta is probably one of the worst regressions ever in FS2020.
A shame, considering that the first SU15 betas ran really well.

Wow....classic 1 step forward and 2 steps back scenario.  I'm pretty sure that they won't release it with this performance degradation and scenery tile problem (amazing how they can't seem to reliably nail that down).

At least, let's hope they just don't throw up their hands and say "Here it is, take it or leave it.....you'll be getting 2024 soon™ anyway." 😐

Trust me....I know how frustrating beta testing can be when you have a big set back from one build to the next. 🤔

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

33 minutes ago, edpatino said:

On the contrary, performance is worse, especially T-Lod has become much worse.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Wow....classic 1 step forward and 2 steps back scenario.  I'm pretty sure that they won't release it with this performance degradation and scenery tile problem (amazing how they can't seem to reliably nail that down).

At least, let's hope they just don't throw up their hands and say "Here it is, take it or leave it.....you'll be getting 2024 soon™ anyway." 😐

Trust me....I know how frustrating beta testing can be when you have a big set back from one build to the next. 🤔

I know - let's face it, beta testing needs a certain amount of masochism.

The problem to me is that Microsoft/Asobo beta testing is completely screwed up and always has been.
We don't get information about what has changed, no test scenarios, nothing. Systematic beta testing and bug-hunting could be so much more efficient...

edit:
Especially the scenery tile problem puzzles me - scenarios have been pointed out for ages (at least since the NZ world update - 2 years ago?) about where to re-create the problem reliably, yet they don't seem to listen. Frustrating to say the least.

Edited by Ojisan_alpha
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, outermarker said:

That's probably the reason why  P42 asked if we wanted SimFX before SU15, maybe they knew that SU15 was delayed for some time to come?

Edited by Amon1973

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.