September 27, 20242 yr 53 minutes ago, jacklux said: I will not comment anymore. How is that working out for you? 😂 Apparently as well as this thread LOL Have a Wonderful Day -Paul Solk
September 27, 20242 yr 5 minutes ago, LRBS said: Sharing information like this helps customers make buying decisions and keeps developers on the right track, valuing those who put money in their accounts. Only if the information is a true account of what went on - at the moment we are only hearing one, incomplete side of the story. It seems to me from this one-sided account is that there is more to the story than we are being told. Edited September 27, 20242 yr by DavidP David Porrett
September 27, 20242 yr Commercial Member Dear users or people who just see it: There are several things to clarify about version 2 alpha: 1. It was released silently for all users who has beta version and sits in our Discord channel. We didn't pronounce anyone about version 2 alpha release because it is still not enough stable, but from the other side we did find it more right to give it's taste for everyone without making it a closed beta. There are release notes from the version 2 Alpha: MPORTANT NOTICE This is one of the initial builds of version 2. Currently, version 2 is in the Alpha stage and will remain so for the next week to facilitate overall stability improvements. If you require a stable version for regular use, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION. Instead, please continue using the Production version until more stable Beta builds are available. You can access the Production version via the following link: https://www.fshud.com/#/site/profile For any issues or problems encountered, please open a ticket from within the application, as application logs are required. Logs are automatically attached to every message or post you send via the application ticketing system. This information is crucial for investigating and resolving any problems. Important issues and Usage Instructions: 1. The old panel is still available for fallback purposes. Please hide it using the shortcut key (show/hide window) and avoid using it as much as possible. Open the new panel in your browser or within MSFS, accessible from the main window’s top section. 2. Opening the panel on mobile phones or tablets may result in several touch and drag issues. 3. The map zoom does not adjust automatically. Please use the mouse scroll to zoom in and out of the map. So as you can see, it is far from something that we sell or Hungry for money as mentioned by @LRBS - moreover we don't recommend to use V2 alpha by the new users. Now in terms of @jacklux - First of all, he has purchased FSHud 1.5 year ago and not because of V2 Alpha as he said to me and mostly here. The second thing - his comments and behavior was rude and improper calling something that we've spend on much of effort "B***sht". As the answer on that - I personally said him "We don't need users like you in V2 Alpha, so you can wait for public V2 beta" - which I think pretty fair enough (Because of the mention in release notes and all the facts around). I think topic can be closed, otherwise bring me also some popcorn as mentioned by @psolk 😀 - because I'm kind of tired after hard week of development and deployments. Thank you
September 27, 20242 yr 9 minutes ago, jacklux said: anyway I'll not change my opinion. byes i assume nobody here is expecting it. But here is the flight simming community and not the social media wonderland. bye
September 27, 20242 yr 59 minutes ago, jacklux said: See customers "like that" lol The "one" following "this" was directed and implied.
September 27, 20242 yr Moderator @jacklux, this is the Flight1 page selling v1.3. There’s no mention of it being an alpha or beta version of the software. https://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=fshudv1 I see @motishowposted this… “Now version2 is in alpha stage and the team have said from the beginning and several times that if you aren't familiarized with FSHUD 1.3 they don't recommend to download v2, is better if you wait for final version 2 with all bugs fixed.” So it looks like you made the decision to use an alpha version - v2.0 You could have stayed with the (presumably) stable v1.3. It was your decision to use an alpha version which you must have known would have bugs. I cannot see your comments on your YT video but if they were disparaging I can understand the author would not be impressed. You should report bugs to the team in a respectful way. Keep emotions out of it. Report facts and only facts. I’ll leave this topic open for further views. It’s possible other staff might have a different opinion. Ray (Cheshire, England). System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant. Cheadle Hulme Weather website.
September 27, 20242 yr Commercial Member Just now, Ray Proudfoot said: @jacklux, this is the Flight1 page selling v1.3. There’s no mention of it being an alpha or beta version of the software. https://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=fshudv1 I see @motishowposted this… “Now version2 is in alpha stage and the team have said from the beginning and several times that if you aren't familiarized with FSHUD 1.3 they don't recommend to download v2, is better if you wait for final version 2 with all bugs fixed.” So it looks like you made the decision to use an alpha version - v2.0 You could have stayed with the (presumably) stable v1.3. It was your decision to use an alpha version which you must have known would have bugs. I cannot see your comments on your YT video but if they were disparaging I can understand the author would not be impressed. You should report bugs to the team in a respectful way. Keep emotions out of it. Report facts and only facts. I’ll leave this topic open for further views. It’s possible other staff might have a different opinion. I can help you with the comments on YT:
September 27, 20242 yr 18 minutes ago, DavidP said: Only if the information is a true account of what went on - at the moment we are only hearing one, incomplete side of the story. It seems to me from this one-sided account is that there is more to the story than we are being told. We have both sides of the exchange from what is available and what we can see from the OP's post. Do you mind reading it again " copy of our exchange by message : FSHUD / Message from support team:". Freshly retired after 41 unforgettable years on the Boeing 747. The flying days may be behind me, but the memories never will be. Now I have the privilege of sharing those experiences—and continuing to learn alongside the next generation of pilots—in the Level D simulator. Aviation has a way of keeping us all pilots, no matter how many hours we've logged.
September 27, 20242 yr Moderator 5 minutes ago, FSHud said: I can help you with the comments on YT: I don’t have the time to watch a 1hr 40m video I’m afraid. If you know where the comments are please give a time so we can skip to them. Ray (Cheshire, England). System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant. Cheadle Hulme Weather website.
September 27, 20242 yr Commercial Member 2 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said: I don’t have the time to watch a 1hr 40m video I’m afraid. If you know where the comments are please give a time so we can skip to them. You don't need to see the video, just open the video to see comments are below by @jackicks7 (there are no many comments)
September 27, 20242 yr Moderator 4 minutes ago, FSHud said: You don't need to see the video, just open the video to see comments are below by @jackicks7 (there are no many comments) Is this the comment you objected to? ”Bad support! I can't log into my account to download V2 cause the website does not recognize my credentials. But I am logged in with the same credentials in the V1/3. Exact through FLIGHT1 cause the last version there is 1/3. No answer for my several tickets. It is not the right way to consider customers.” Nothing offensive. A little rude perhaps. I’ll leave it to other AvSim staff to decide. Ray (Cheshire, England). System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant. Cheadle Hulme Weather website.
September 27, 20242 yr Commercial Member Just now, Ray Proudfoot said: Is this the comment you objected to? ”Bad support! I can't log into my account to download V2 cause the website does not recognize my credentials. But I am logged in with the same credentials in the V1/3. Exact through FLIGHT1 cause the last version there is 1/3. No answer for my several tickets. It is not the right way to consider customers.” Nothing offensive. A little rude perhaps. I’ll leave it to other AvSim staff to decide. That's not initial text - it was much more rude including improper words (looks like he changed it). Besides that - he is sitting in our Discord - and we've mentioned how to use and install beta in every corner of our channel. He used the same phraseology in our channel as well. I don't have much time and energy to mess up with this (looks like kids garden) - just saying my side for protocol. Because things are easily taken to directs like "We are greedy company who sell alpha and insolating users". You can see the whole atmosphere in our discord channel - which is definitely not the case: https://discord.gg/KbMybZKmDU I think this topic is enough to get closed.
September 27, 20242 yr Moderator 4 minutes ago, FSHud said: I think this topic is enough to get closed. I agree. I don’t have access to Discord so will take your word his comments were offensive. I think we’ve seen enough here to know the situation. Topic locked. Ray (Cheshire, England). System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant. Cheadle Hulme Weather website.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.