Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Batc jetway to ai traffic

Featured Replies

  • grandfred29 changed the title to Batc jetway to ai traffic

The new BATC toolbar makes a huge difference now. Worth grabbing off the website

ps the update didn't give me any AI jetway action....

Edited by Max Kraus

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB 3600MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

 

15 minutes ago, Max Kraus said:

ps the update didn't give me any AI jetway action....

Because it isn't out yet.

This is a biggie for me, great they finally found a way. Those litte things add immensely to the immersion on airports imho, and the fact that with BATC, the AI planes are pushed back instead of doing a blunt 180° turn at the gate like for other tools, made me use almost exclusively BATC recently.

Greetings, Chris

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D, 2x32GB DDR5 6000MT/s RAM, MSI RTX 4090 Ventus 3X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS2024

As nice as it is, that BATC found a way to do this:

It's somewhat frustrating that there's no difference to FSX/P3D in a way that we still need/have to buy countless addons to make the sim a bit more realistic: trees, biomes, ATC, ground handling, folder and addons organization, etc.

I do not talk about plane addons, but all that other stuff I had a slight hope, at least with release of 2024,that we do not need addons any more.

But I don't want to derail and I'm happy that we have so much talented developers which find so many ways to fix that main game and make it better!

Edited by guenseli

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is OK for me tbh, it would be impossible to include all this into one sim, just imagine all the effort for bugfixing alone: if you fly a PMDG plane from an ini scenery to a MK Sim scenery using BATC, AIG planes and GSX, you basically have the power of seven (!!) independent developer teams taking care of the products you use for a single flight. No surprise that the result is better than with Asobo alone 😉

Greetings, Chris

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D, 2x32GB DDR5 6000MT/s RAM, MSI RTX 4090 Ventus 3X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS2024

7 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

Batc tease a video about jetway connect to ai traffic.

I can confirm it's working very well in the testing and should be released soon. Personally for me I don't care about it, as I'm focused on my airplane, but I know it's something many people requested.

Creator of: Realistic Pax & Cargo (RPC)

For transparency: I'm a community mentor at the BATC discord. However, I do not get paid for it in any way.

4 hours ago, guenseli said:

I do not talk about plane addons, but all that other stuff I had a slight hope, at least with release of 2024,that we do not need addons any more.

You can't destroy a whole addon industry. So many addon devs living from MSFS. You have to see MSFS (and any other sim) more like an operating system. Just like Windows. You can buy Windows and have everything you need right in it. You want to write, use notepad. You want to work with images, use paint (🤣). Etc. etc. But if you want to go deeper into any topic, you'll need to buy Office or Photophop, etc. etc.

The same with MSFS. You actually have everything out of the box. But if you want to see Heathrow, like it really is, you have to buy it. If you want to fly a more realistic A320, you have to buy it. Etc. Etc.

Edited by Watsi


 

I do love the dramatic addon developer style video :D

Where is the classical music with camera transitions guided by the tempestuous nature of the score?

MSFS 2024 and 2024 - in-person and remote optimisation, technical support and flight training

The Flight Sim Doctor

WhatsApp-Image-2026-07-13-at-14.41.47-3.

5 hours ago, guenseli said:

I had a slight hope, at least with release of 2024,that we do not need addons any more.

MSFS 20245 works fine out of the box. You do not need any addons to run it.

15 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

MSFS 20245 works fine out of the box. You do not need any addons to run it.

I hope so by then 😅

Creator of: Realistic Pax & Cargo (RPC)

For transparency: I'm a community mentor at the BATC discord. However, I do not get paid for it in any way.

51 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

MSFS 20245 works fine out of the box. You do not need any addons to run it.

Ah yes, FSX/P3D also, no one needed any addon. And also now nobody buys them. 🙃

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut up and take my money!

After seeing several glitches with FSHud, and its support quality declining, I guess I'm ready for the switch.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D (with SMT off and CO -50 mV), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX 5060Ti 16GB, 256 GB M.2 SATA SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS air cooler, Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz (G-sync compatible), Windows 11. Running P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 scenery objects as an additional library, just in case), FSX-SE, MSFS2020, MSFS2024 and even FS9! Lossless Scaling for all my sims but 2024, which uses the in-sim one.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there at 60 locked FPS.

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/mobile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.