Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Rob said they would make them if there is enough community interest, why not get the poll running? Do you want them to develop the B772 in the future or not?

Discuss!

• Upvote 7

I want everything that is a variant from the Triple Seven. Just saying. I know it's hard work.

• Upvote 3

I do want the 200ER, but I want the 200LR much more, it's great to know that the LR comes first:-)

• Upvote 2

Yes I would love the 200ER, and want it just as much as the 300ER.

However, I would love the entire 777 line up including the 200A.

i want 777-200lr

You'll be getting that anyway. This is just to see if it's worth their time doing the -200ER as an additional model thereafter I'd imagine.

You'll be getting that anyway. This is just to see if it's worth their time doing the -200ER as an additional model thereafter I'd imagine.

I really don't see why they wouldn't do the 200ER as an expansion

• Upvote 1

200LR/300ER... tomorrow... that's all I want :Waiting:

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

To me, it makes sense! It's where the 777 started! Either way I can't wait for the first release no matter what type.

What kind of Poll is this?! OF Course!! I want a 777-200ER! Get some BA Flying done! :D

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

+1 Wouldn't be proper without it.

200er is my absolute favourite and I have been waiting for almost 10years for a proper one to be made

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Not really interested, but i voted "YES" for you guys. To me, a LR will do painted as the ER operators, i don't mind about that.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Yes. Air New Zealand has them and I've been on the Royal Brunei 777-200ER before. :biggrin: