September 14, 201610 yr Commercial Member VenturaSky is a Lua script by frontendrob that tweaks certain aspects of X-Plane's atmosphere and weather, see the VS thread here. It depends on the NOAA Python script, SkyMaxx Pro and Real Weather Connector. Besides the script, matching sky colors and a preset for MaxxFX post-processing are included. I took the following screenshots at different places with all VS settings at default and sky colors and MaxxFX preset active. Alps: New York: Telluride: Boston: Australia (near Sydney) Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir
September 15, 201610 yr Amazing indeed and sure very atmospheric too! Enjoy flying and happy landings.
September 15, 201610 yr Very Good Mario - you made me re-install XP10 :-)))) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
September 15, 201610 yr Very Good Mario - you made me re-install XP10 :-)))) Hey I want some credit for that, too. Thanks for taking the time to post some screens Mario - some profound improvements coming for the next version. Alps: The screen demonstrates why I recommend to leave SMP shadows off ATM - they're "above" X-Plane's haze and stick out. Try it out, overall it looks more immersive I believe. Frank of sundog has this on the map though. - Currently giving X-Plane 12.10 a spin on Shadow PC. 10 years with X-Plane now, since 10.20
September 15, 201610 yr Author Commercial Member Hey I want some credit for that, too. I mentioned in my post that VS is made by you... Oh, and you're right about the shadows... they felt strange, but I could not say why. Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir
September 15, 201610 yr Beautiful set! Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64 “We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.
September 15, 201610 yr I mentioned in my post that VS is made by you... Haha don't worry it's a thing between me and the UNINSTALLER. - Currently giving X-Plane 12.10 a spin on Shadow PC. 10 years with X-Plane now, since 10.20
September 15, 201610 yr Of course the main motivation is Ventura! It's my new "Aventura" ( venture in Portuguese :-) ) Thx Frontdrob! If only you could right scripts to push the Sun and the Moon to their right places ... :-) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
September 15, 201610 yr Pics look very nice with MaxxFX. I don't have MaxxFX, but will add to cart when they have their next sale. Where is the download for v4? MSFS 2024 is my sim choice everyday and twice on Sundays.
September 15, 201610 yr Author Commercial Member Where is the download for v4? There is no beta 4 yet. Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir
Create an account or sign in to comment