Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

Hello, absolute stunning news guys!Just a quick note about the PMDG 747 V2. I'd like to buy shortly the PMDG 747X (current version) but I don't know if it is a good idea now that this news has came up.I did not understand if it will be a new product or simply a free update for all old customers.Thanks.Bye.

Finally, a T7. I can't thank PMDG enough for this. Awesome, awesome... awesome.Thank you!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hello, absolute stunning news guys!Just a quick note about the PMDG 747 V2. I'd like to buy shortly the PMDG 747X (current version) but I don't know if it is a good idea now that this news has came up.I did not understand if it will be a new product or simply a free update for all old customers.Thanks.Bye.
I'm hoping for existing customers, that it will be a paid update instead of having to purchase the whole plane separately. It would be even better if it was a free update, but this is highly unlikely.Best,Rob

Just imagine if PMDG wasnt in our sim world life? Sorry, I can't......David

I would think it will be full price for the 747. its a new platform and should cost accordingly. I would like it at a lower price but realisticly all new plane, full priceWilliam Coade

this is unbelievable i had no idea that the 777 was this far in progress and the 747 2.0 will be awesome but after these md11 remake would be awesome. I am really looking forward to fly those super long hauls with the 777.
I cant wait for the 777! Wow those flights will be awsome in those long hauls especially those emirates flights to Africa

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I echo everyone's sentiment!I was looking forward to the 777 and didn't realize they were that far along! And then to hear they're doing the 747 over. My 2 fav long haul aircraft. I only have time to fly 1 type, how do I choose? Oh what a dilema to have!Gosh, after the 737NGX, I didn NOT think it was possible to get this excited again but I am.

Most I have ever been excited for the FSX community. This is FANTASTIC news and now we have P3D academic licensing!

This is my most happy time in this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for existing customers, that it will be a paid update instead of having to purchase the whole plane separately.Best,Rob
I hope this will be the case.Can't wait for the 777! I haven't been around long enough to be a beta tester, but rest assured - I will be buying it on launch day.Congrats PMDG, you've been hard at work - and I look forward to using the fruits of your labor in the coming months.

I can't wait for this! I didn't know how far they were into the project. And I especially can't wait for the 747 v2!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Am I going mental or does it say the 777 is soon to enter beta? Surely that is too soon.Rich