Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

Hey Brian, haven't seen you in a while ... what happened to Cal ... errr, I mean Neil?  Everyone waiting for the 64bit apocalypse?

I took a looooong break from simming to focus on other life goals but Captain Sully brought me back into the fold.  Such a good movie, minus the NTSB guys being made to look like evil devil worshipping witch hunters out to slit the throats of pilots everywhere!   :lol:      What happened to CAL.....?     I am old and slept since 10 months ago... what are you referring too?

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

can someone tell me how to run this, I don't get the flaps or anything moving in the recording, oddly enough, if I un-pause P3D and hit play on the interface the controls do move, weird.

For the upgrade do I just download it again and install?

Aaron Tirrell

playback is very smooth, but zero control surface movements in the playback.

I am a disabled veteran on a tight budget.

Aaron Tirrell

Hi Caaront , i m pleased to help you . I write you in email  Thank you Fabio

​yes! Soon i ll post a video that it shows features!

i remember that if anyone want custom version that it record and play variables ondemand i can discuss about

Hi all !

i ve posted Product simple evaluation of my products (2 for now) in simmarket description pages and here in forum :-).

http://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

Meanwhile i released an updated version of FCR with bugfixes and framework preparation for AI traffic.

Thank you

Fabio

FCR professional edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4tLv3k_-nU&t=2s

Flight Control Video Streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPR1IjjNWc

Meanwhile i released an updated version of FCR with bugfixes and framework preparation for AI traffic.

Thank you

Hi Fabio,

Where is this latest update?  The version on Simmarket looks to be the same as what I already have.

I have to say so far I've found it disappointing.  Replay using the PMDG 777 is very jerky.  Hoping for an improvement in later versions.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike, simmarket told me that has uploaded this morning. It has version number 3.0.1611.22 . This update improve performance in Automatic mode mainly and in FramePerSecond. I advice you use Automatic mode or framepersecond mode using fps equal or more that fps you configured in sim.

Let me know , if you dont find new version on simmarket.

I m preparing a faq with advices about configuration that i ll post on support forum

Fabio

Hi Mike, simmarket told me that has uploaded this morning. It has version number 3.0.1611.22 . This update improve performance in Automatic mode mainly and in FramePerSecond. I advice you use Automatic mode or framepersecond mode using fps equal or more that fps you configured in sim.
Let me know , if you dont find new version on simmarket.

Thanks for your reply.  How do I tell the version?  On the installer file I downloaded about an hour ago, right clicking on "properties" then selecting "details", it just shows 3.0. 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Not at all Mike!

In this installer you dont see version. (main version it is 3.0) But when you install it and launch fcr exe you ll see 3.0.1611.22 at the top of UI

Hi! I would like if this program work nice with PMDG planes?

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi! People have pmdg 737 told me and Write in review that Works well with pmdg(ailerons, gears, flap etc) . I ll add other important recording like lights and some other info attacched

Hi! People have pmdg 737 told me and Write in review that Works well with pmdg(ailerons, gears, flap etc) . I ll add other important recording like lights and some other info attacched

Does it also work with the Aerosoft Airbus A318-A321? Are the spoilers recorded also?