Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

DreamFleet 727 Beta Preview Shots

Hi all-The DF 727 NDA has been lifted, so I'm free to share these shots with you. These are of the latest beta of the 727, on a flight from PWM to BOS. I think you'll agree that DreamFleet have once again outdone themselves on this one. Without being too cruel, let me say that you're going to absolutely love her once you get your hands on her. ;-)Here are the shots:I'm happy to take shots of specific aircraft parts or provide information on any specific items that anyone is curious about. She'll be worth the wait, folks!Hope you enjoyed!http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Smith01.jpg

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Nice shots, and sweet plane, but I don't think that you can post more that 5 shots at a time, and you can't post images of payware items that haven't been released yet ;-). Nice shots though

Whoops! Sorry! I don't usually post here and didn't think to read the rules. It won't happen again!Regards-

www.priorityleft.com

Guest bigun

I may be wrong (and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am) but I believe screen shots can be posted prior to release of a product as long asA: NDA has been liftedB: Not being posted by the developer

Just read the rules, and yup, this sort of thing is indeed prohibited. Please lock and/or delete as required. Sorry to trouble you all.See you in a few months for the RTW Race!Regards-

www.priorityleft.com

Guest mvcc1861

There are no reasons to get DF727 for those of us who own the CS727, VC is not even close to CS's one, main panel either, only the model is better........and DF didnt even think about to make an INS for it, and how would they expect good sales if the didnt make something different than CS? also they still thinking they're in the 70s (as well CS).Just my opinion.

As long as the DF 727 isn't a "Frame Rate Killa" like the CS 727 they will get sales.I have the CS727 and really don't think it's that good.

Flight Simulator - MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 Pro |  HDD - 1 x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVME M.2 (OS) - 1 x WD Blue 1TB NVME M.2 (Software) - 1 x WD Blue (SMR) 2TB 3.5 SATA (Storage) | Main Board - MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7, 5800X (3.8Ghz) Un-clocked | RAM - 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600Mhz | Video Card - MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X TRIO 10GB Monitor - SAMSUNG 49" LC49RG90 ULTRAWIDE | VR Headset - HP Reverb G2 |  Case - Corsair 5000D Airflow | CPU Cooling - Corsair ICUE H115i Elite Cappelix 280MM | Power Supply - Gigabyte AORUS AP850GM 850W 
Controls - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke & Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant + Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition + CH Products Pro Pedals 

f70zmw-6.png

Heck I think the SGA model is better in my honest opinion......Nice looking bird though...

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Eastern logo is backwards. Who's painting these? I spot issues with more than one livery on just the preview on the site. What's up?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Does this bird have a functional FMC? Better yet, does the real-life 727 have an FMC?Also, will they have an American Airlines 727-200 version?Great looking aircraft, but how does it fly?Kerke :-waveKMIA

Guest wesl

No FMC. The American Airlines livery will not be included because of the airlines copyright rules regarding payware. But I'm sure one will be available.The aircraft performs by the numbers. At V1 ease back on the yoke, the main gear will leave the ground at V2. Just like the real thing.I don't have the CS version, but the VC is flyable. I can fly an ILS to minimums in the VC with ease. Well, I know how far off course I am in a smooth sort of way. AS most people know, a derivative of the Reality-xp wx radar is included. As far as an INS, I believe the ability to configure the CIVA INS will be included. The number of panel configurations will rival the recently released ATR by flight1.There is a video of an early beta I did at the other site [df727ref.zip]. It is simple and is meant to show the reflections off the wings climbing thru the clouds. Also, if you have the reflections set, you will see reflections off the yoke in the VC. A minor but nice detail.Having been in the cockpit of the real thing during all phases of flight, 95% of the users will be very happy. The other 5% are waiting for that full motion sim for under 20 bucks. That 5% needs to start work on that type of project. Wes

>Here are the shots:>>Please post the pics on flightsim.com where they aren't so protective and draconian.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Why is that a rule?Seems kind of whack.*:-*

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3