Sign in to follow this  
deaconblues

Integrated Simavionics

Has anybody purchased the package from Integrated Simavionics? It looks like a nice deal, and I'd love to sweeten the panel for the default Lear 45. I have the PMDG 737NG and the Dreamfleet Baron 58, and flying anything without advanced avionics is just boring anymore!Any reviews or advice would be great!

You can purchase this without even having seen it before and with closed eyes. Simply a must for any serious simmer interested in flight management.Andreas

The only problem that I have with this package is that the database for approaches is limited. I believe (I could be wrong) that most ILS approaches are there, but non-precision approaches (VOR, RNAV, GPS) are not. You can design them yourself, not really hard, but it's tedious. This is the only reason I don't use this any more.If things have changed, I would welcome the information, and possibly start to use it again. Otherwise, as the previous poster has said, it's a very nice package.Rick

Been thinking about buying this one myself, since I spend so much time in the Tinmouse II and RFP 742, both of which seem tailor-made for this upgrade. I see that Ernie even includes panel config mods on his site for these and other popular planes.Think we've got a deal! :DJohn G.

John G.

Guys, two questions to the owners:1. Can you update the AIRAC?2. Is the FMC aircraft-dependant (I mean ZFW/GW/Fuel calculation)?Best regards,Rafal

1 yes you can,every two months,i believe.2 no it isn't.as for me,i own them since they came out,and it is really really good.can't go wrong with this package,trust me.JP.

I agree with all the previous posters. This is a great product. If you are going to design your own panels, you will need FS Panel Studio. I also use FS Build to make it easy to make Flight Plans. You can make your own Flight Plans and save them, without FS Build. I have not got the programing down to place the buttons in the VC yet (working on it). Avsim has a good Review about this product. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/187773.jpg

Guest ha5mvo

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but won't these gauges work only with standard autopilots? or do they come with their own AP?As for what's more boring: typing an automatically generated route and watch as the computer follows the white/magenta line; or dealing with navigation on your own using other means, is a matter of personal preferences.I opt for the latter.....

>As for what's more boring: typing an automatically generated>route and watch as the computer follows the white/magenta>line; or dealing with navigation on your own using other>means, is a matter of personal preferences.>I opt for the latter.....And I opt for both! :D Best regards,Rafal

they work using the standard autopilot,which is a beauty,because planes you could not fly before using an fmc can now be flown using it.as fun as it may be to program an ins,or fly using vors,the flying using Ernies gauges is fun as well.not to mention the fiddling to install them in your favorite panel.as i said,can't go wrong,it is a really great package.also,there's quite the library of panel.cfg's already.cheersJP.

It does work on some non-standard autopilots (ex Dreamfleet 727, CaptainSim 707/757, F1/Coolsky MD80, Ready for Pushback 747).The retrofit page on the website gives a good overview of the types of aircraft it would typically be used in. Basically the default aircraft, most freeware to mid-level payware models. Those are the type of models we felt people might be interested in retrofitting it with this type of add-on.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

While I got you here Ernie:Many thanks for your efforts in providing us outstanding flight simulator improvements.Regards

>While I got you here Ernie:>>Many thanks for your efforts in providing us outstanding>flight simulator improvements.>Thanks for those comments Ed, and those I've seen from youin other threads. They are appreciated.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Hi I have been looking at these for quite some time , ive all the reality XP stuff but miss FMCs and different NDs .. one question thou , how are they on frame rates ? Cheers Rich

ugcx_banner.png