Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

briansommers

any payware KDFW scenery coming in the future?

seems to me I heard of something but not sure of the link anymore..anyone??thanksBS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought KFLL was?
Both are next. They have two independent teams on board.

How we lookin on KDFW? Any spoilers/timelines to be aware of? KFLL is done.. so I'm getting excited to see a KDFW scenery worth anything get produced.

How we lookin on KDFW? Any spoilers/timelines to be aware of? KFLL is done.. so I'm getting excited to see a KDFW scenery worth anything get produced.
FSDT has moved on to the PHNL area and skipped KDFW yet again. I wouldn't hold my breath for a KDFW version from this developer anytime soon; They've skipped it way too many times in the past in favor of other airports. It was supposed to get consideration right after KJFK. Since then we've seen KLAS, LSGG, KFLL, and now PHNL. That's more than enough examples to tell me their not going to do it and if they did it's anybody's guess when it'll see the light of day? Have a look here for a confirmed version:http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/Maybe we can talk them out of yet another KORD rendition. FSDT has more than done their job with KORD now we need a decent KDFW...

I wonder if it's time to start sending Imagine Sim some encouragement to put together a KDFW replacement. Whoever makes one, I hope they take into consideration supporting AES (or vice versa).

Fsdreamteam said they will do dfw the team is currently busy with unknown project for fs yes its gotten pushed back a few times I honestly don't think anyone else can do a great job and achieve good frame rates with such a big airport, the only ones would be flytampa or simwings. and they are already busy.

You can download this for the time being.http://www.frfstudio.com/KDFW.htmlIt was just updated Saturday.
I actually got sick of the crappy frame rates with the FRF scenery and deleted it off my system today. AS6+RC4+FRF's sloppy frame rates = non-flyable scenery.