Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ingoke

It

Hi PMDG team!Would love to read some news about the J41 and the 737NGX. I know the NGX is still in an early stage of development, but some more info would be terrific. It

Hi PMDG team!Would love to read some news about the J41 and the 737NGX. I know the NGX is still in an early stage of development, but some more info would be terrific. It

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week or sit here and make forum posts about it instead? :( I did post several threads with info and screenshots less than 2 weeks ago, they're stickied at the top of the forum...

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week or sit here and make forum posts about it instead? :( I did post several threads with info and screenshots less than 2 weeks ago, they're stickied at the top of the forum...
Ryan, I think you just opened a can of worms. :(

This week, huh?Yeah baby. Shut up and test. :( Scott

SWEEEEET! :(

You guys ask for updates every 2 seconds lol Just let them finish it...when its done its done. Let the flames begin. I'm wearing the pants for it today. :(

Whoa...I see the hit count on this thread skyrocketing...Noah B.
I bet precisionmanuals.com starts slowing down, too, with traffic.

It's quiet because we're all out hunting wabbit. :(

l knew l shouldnt have bought the PC-12 hehehehe l knew it this week... well l hope so.Might be time to get things ready..Thx PMDGl hope it is this weekRegardsPaul Jones

Duke Nukem *takes* Forever recently became Duke Nukem *postponed* Forever haha!

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week
Seeing as PMDG don't do release dates, I'm going to hold you to this. My week ends Friday. :(Best regards,Robin.

hehehe l`m on holidays now. l recon by friday. l hope earlier but thats fine. l`ll buy friday, read on the weekend and fly by Monday.Lets see.RegardsPaul

Boy, I knew this thread was gonna be fun :( That's what you get, when you're the leading company out there. People just won't leave you alone!Ingo

without PMDG where would we be ...
together with our family, on a walk in the forest, having some fun with the kids down on the beach - maybe a trip to the movie, out hunting og fishing, in a restaurant with a nice girl or maybe even in the fitness center doing some execise instead of getting a fattish old grumpy man doing nothing but burn off valuable time behind an old dusty computer screen etc etc etc.PMDG you have done nothing good to me.................... or have you :( :( Anders

So I'm wondering what the norm is for PMDG. Do they normally release on a Friday so everyone can fly during the weekend, or have they released in the middle of the week before? Anyone remember what day specifically the 747 or MD-11 was released? My guess is they will release it late Thursday night, as Friday is payday for many folks and they'll be happy to spend some of their paycheck on an addon.Curt

Well, you know its not out yet. The AVSIM forum hasn't crashed. :(

Well, you know its not out yet. The AVSIM forum hasn't crashed. :(
Haha, hilarious! :( Well Ryan better alert Tom an hour before release or we may have another breakdown. And, belive me, we don

Ryan, I think you just opened a can of worms. :(
Where are the screenshots and new info? i have been killing myself but i dont see them anywhere,please help.

Where are the screenshots and new info? i have been killing myself but i dont see them anywhere,please help.
This is the consequence of making great products and having a very loyal user community. I have been browsing Youtube daily to find some videos. :(

So I'm wondering what the norm is for PMDG. Do they normally release on a Friday so everyone can fly during the weekend, or have they released in the middle of the week before?
They prefer to release Monday-Sunday. :(

This should be interesting, lol. All I know is the card is ready and waiting whenever the bird is finished. I will leave it at that. Certaintly will be keeping an eye here more though . Thank god this is a short work week for me. Would be perfect. :(

You're kidding me right? I post in the thread saying we're we're wrapping up for release and not to expect anything further until the release... and I get immediately questioned as to where the new screenshots and info are. /gun to head
Haha, hilarious! :( Well Ryan better alert Tom an hour before release or we may have another breakdown. And, belive me, we don