Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

J41 SP1 STATUS UPDATE AND ISSUE TRACKING

Hi! Thanks for you great product!!Any possibilities of having 2D pops-up for the EHSI and EADI? Kind regards,Michele

Any chance of looking at the functionality of the group of 4 AP warning lights on the centre of the coaming? They should light up for 2 seconds when AP and YD are disconnected - according to the manual at least. They don't at the moment.Regards, Adam

Cold and Dark switch
This should be a good workaround for those of us who can't turn on the FMS when loading a cold&dark saved flight. Looking forward to SP1!Regards,Bernhard

Guest Zenra

Would definitely like to see the Hold functions enabled. The AOM describes its use in several places and I take from that it is meant to work but just isn't in the initial release. One thing (of the many) I like about PMDG manuals is that if they don't implement something they may no bones about it - they just say it's INOP. Mitchell

Hello,Congratulations to the JS41 ! Great product & great support here ! Looking forward to SP1...I know, this is not a wishlist here, but if you consider in any improvement later on the JS41,I would like to suggest the possibility to change the units to KG (Kilogramm) - only if this isrealistic ...I know, this would be a big change, since the load-sheet is not the only one affected (fms, gauges ...)Just a suggestion

I am enjoying the JS41 immensely.When selecting ramp manager (shift+2) the screen goes completely black for a moment and then all that reappears is terrain. The JS41, airport buildings, ramp, runways are no longer displayed and are replaced by grass textures. I have a problem with REx at the moment as well as I was receiving .net framework error messages when using the weather. I will report this issue to them. This in probably not an issue with PMDG but I thought that I would report the ramp manager issue.On the lighting panel there is a switch for the strobe but there is not one visible when it is activated. Should there be a strobe on the wings or where should that be viewed.Thanks

\Robert Hamlich/

I am enjoying the JS41 immensely.When selecting ramp manager (shift+2) the screen goes completely black for a moment and then all that reappears is terrain. The JS41, airport buildings, ramp, runways are no longer displayed and are replaced by grass textures. I have a problem with REx at the moment as well as I was receiving .net framework error messages when using the weather. I will report this issue to them. This in probably not an issue with PMDG but I thought that I would report the ramp manager issue.On the lighting panel there is a switch for the strobe but there is not one visible when it is activated. Should there be a strobe on the wings or where should that be viewed.Thanks
DX10 preview mode has a buglet in which certain lights do not appear without the landing light also being on (don't kill the messenger, this is what we've discovered.. go figure).Try DX9 mode and see if you still get the problemRegarding net framework, be sure to update your net framework to the latest version 3.5...

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

DX10 preview mode has a buglet in which certain lights do not appear without the landing light also being on (don't kill the messenger, this is what we've discovered.. go figure).Try DX9 mode and see if you still get the problemRegarding net framework, be sure to update your net framework to the latest version 3.5...
Hi Vin, thanks for the reply. I do not have FSX set for DX10 Preview and regarding .net, is it safe to uninstall the .net's that are on the computer and then install the .net 3.5 SP1?Thanks

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi guys,did you thought about a "Sound Volume Controle"?I am flying most of the times Online, and it would be nice to be able to controle the volumeof the Cockpit. The FSX soundsliders are not effecting the sound of the JS41 and when i amreducing the main volume, i cant understand the other Pilots anymore.Tristan

Hi guys,did you thought about a "Sound Volume Controle"?I am flying most of the times Online, and it would be nice to be able to controle the volumeof the Cockpit. The FSX soundsliders are not effecting the sound of the JS41 and when i amreducing the main volume, i cant understand the other Pilots anymore.Tristan
Tristan - There is volume control in the PMDG tab located under Add-Ons on the toolbar.

\Robert Hamlich/

Tristan - There is volume control in the PMDG tab located under Add-Ons on the toolbar.
Hi, what is the volume control supposed to look like? All I see when flying the J41 is one turnable knob. Should there be more options (just like when flying the MD11)? Another thing I

My wish would be to have in the next service pack a 2D popup panel with the FD selection buttons and HDG, IAS, and ALT knobs.Cristi

Guest Josquin
I don't have any PMDG tab there... I know other PMDG aircraft does have one but this one does not seem to...ps: The J41 is the only PMDG i have installed at the moment.

It remains a mystery, but I get a working FMS only about once every 3 or 4 flights. I did try the advice regarding SP1 and 2 and the cfg file but it remains the same. I also do not have a PMDG tab in my Add On drop down menu (believe I saw that on another post in here). Anyway, she's a great great airplane - looking forward to many hours with this baby.Jim Parish

Hi, what is the volume control supposed to look like? All I see when flying the J41 is one turnable knob. Should there be more options (just like when flying the MD11)? Another thing I

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM