Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vscimone

PMDG J41 wins best Airline from Flugsimulation.com

PMDG is proud to receive Flugsimulation's Best Airliner of 2009 Award for the PMDG JS4100 Turboprop. The J41 recieved 70% more votes than the next highest rated airliner. This says a lot about this turboprop!

You can read the full roster of awards of the "Beste FS Software 2009" at Flugsimulation, or visit our Awards and Reviews Page for a full overview of awards and reviews for all of PMDGs highly acclaimed products.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Congratulations to the PMDG team. That's my favorite turbo aircraft.Best regardsL'maire

Congratulations!! well deserved. Just passed 200 hours on mine last night!

Indeed, congratulations well deserved...I fly this constantly and with pleasure. Thanks!

I'm so happy to hear this. It really shows that your dedication to doing things right, and sticking to your guns despite the noise that surrounded this product's ramp up and release, has really paid off.Now, how's about that J31? :-)GREAT NEWS! and CONGRATS!

Congratulations! Well deserved I have to say. I'm still just learning the ins and outs of this aircraft but it's by far the most comprehensive and well modelled airliner i've seen so far. The VC is crisp, clear and gives that ultra-real, 'being there' sense, yet still delivers brilliant performance - I don't know how you've done it! Outstanding!Regards,Tom Wright

Reflects my feelings on the current state of the art in FSX... Well done guys. Well deserved recognition of a labour of love! It has been one of my hangar regulars since release...Andrew

Congratulations! Well deserved I have to say. I'm still just learning the ins and outs of this aircraft but it's by far the most comprehensive and well modelled airliner i've seen so far. The VC is crisp, clear and gives that ultra-real, 'being there' sense, yet still delivers brilliant performance - I don't know how you've done it! Outstanding!Regards,Tom Wright
What he said.jja