Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

I would like a Beech jet prop like the King air 200 but for FSX. Aeroworks forum mentions a FSX version of thier B200 but they have been talking about it since 2006 and dont seem to be doing anything now.I think PMDG would do an awsome job with it.

737NGX...for FS2004... :(
+1 :)

Dave Taylor gb.png

+1 :)
+2 ;-) PS - I bought the MD-11 for FS9 ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I would like to see the 787 done after all versions of the 777 are done. I would think that after all the projects that r in delevopment now are done, that enough data will be available to start the 787. I would hope so anyway :)William Coade

I wouldn't be so sure about prior aircraft development making the creation of a realistic 787 too easy; the 787 is technologically very different from other Boeing aircraft. It is very much a test bed for what will go into subsequent aircraft that Boeing make, most notably, Yellowstone (the 737's replacement).The 787 will use very different power systems from other aircraft, a completely different APU etc, etc, and much of that is currently being worked on so that it can be made small enough to physically fit into an aircraft of the 737's size. Boeing did a similar thing when developing stuff for the 757 and the 737NG, with stuff filtering down to later aircraft as the technology was proven.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest Cag40Navy
The Boeing C-17 Globemaster 111 is :(
Alphasim and Area 51 are already coming out with C-17's.

Guest yoshua

I would like PMDG to make:

1. 787-8
  2. 777-200 and 300
  3. I'm not a airbus fan but a A340-600

Alphasim and Area 51 are already coming out with C-17's.
Without VC's though it's a 'no-brainer' :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Not that I have any real say :( , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.
You're right Ryan,We have lots of them here at the Birmingham Airport in Birmingham, Alabama. I think these replaced the old DC-9s that I used to see fly alot in the 70s. I also would like to have a PMDG Boeing 717 and the Airbus 380. Ken Manning

A Wonka-vator. With VC, load manager, FMC, the works.roof.jpg

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

A Wonka-vator. With VC, load manager, FMC, the works.
Hahaha, hellz yeah! I'll buy it if it has lickable wallpaper or atleast an everlasting gobstopper (or two :()

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Is the classic 707 so unloved??... the plane that really launched the era of jet passenger flight?A PMDG masterful creation of this classic would be nice, with the various airline liveries from years gone by... I guess I'm a little sentimental.Tom