Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

feelthere regional jets v2. to buy or not to buy

Calm down you have only had it five minutes and you want to right it off already. Set the sliders in the configuration program like shown below in the picture and you will get excellent framerates.sliders.jpg

Cheers, Andy.

Calm down you have only had it five minutes and you want to right it off already. Set the sliders in the configuration program like shown below in the picture and you will get excellent framerates.sliders.jpg
Andy,I already did set the sliders like in the pict above. I found the pict above on the iemit forum. Same result. Crap fps. Just done the flight tutorial I found on boomerang.fr.I'm not the only one who gets bad fps tho.I saw on their forum ppl complaining about it.They experienced the same: Low fps that got worse as the flight progressed.I got average 14 fps on the tarmac in perpignan and things got worse as the flight progressed. By the time I landed in brent I had 10< fps and a nice slide show.It's not my os install for sure. I get good fps with the pmdg planes, gex,utx,leveld,rex,asa,ut2 and more. And I did make sure I defragged properly following Nick's guide too.I always liked this plane. I read so many positive comments and fell for it. :( Oh well too late now.

It's a mystery to me as to how there can be such dramatically different experiences with the same add-on aircraft regarding frame rates. I have a computer system that's considerably less able than the poster above (Q9550 o'clocked to 3.6GHz, 4 Gigs DDR2 RAM, GeForce 8800 GTX) and enjoy great frames with the ERJ v2.I'm with Andy on this one...love this plane.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Well there is something drastically wrong with those systems or the install of the aircraft itself as my Q6700 at 3.2Ghz with 4Gb RAM and a GTX 285 hardly ever drops below 25 FPS and is usually around 35 FPS in the VC even at Glasgow Xtreme from UK2000 with autogen set at dense.

Cheers, Andy.

look good but fps wise it sucks big time.
see this - http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=post...;t=3806&p=2(read the post buy bisoll posted Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:38:58 AM.)and ... the issue is WHAT about your system install makes it part of the <5% that have an issue with win7? what 'modue', driver, other is faulty missing or different than the 95%+ win7 users that have no issue?--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

see this - http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=post...;t=3806&p=2(read the post buy bisoll posted Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:38:58 AM.)and ... the issue is WHAT about your system install makes it part of the <5% that have an issue with win7? what 'modue', driver, other is faulty missing or different than the 95%+ win7 users that have no issue?--
Thanks scoob. I will have a look and report report back !

Scoob,I just had a look. The poster (bisoll) mentions a file ( FSWXR2100.dll) missing from the module folder.I don't have any such file in the module folder. I do have fswxr2100.gau in the gauges folder tho.

please begin support in the support forum -http://forum.iemit.com

I do have fswxr2100.gau in the gauges folder tho.
move this to your OS desktop.and again, please begin support in the support forum -http://forum.iemit.com--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

please begin support in the support forum -http://forum.iemit.commove this to your OS desktop.and again, please begin support in the support forum -http://forum.iemit.com--
Hi,I will now move the gauge to the desktop. And I will ask for support on iemit.Btw, I do think it would be better if ppl could get refunds in case the software didnt work for them. Flight1 allows this too.I don't think it's fair that ppl who want to test a plane they like get stuck with something that doesn't work. I know it's my fault cause I bought it and I knew i would not get refunds tho. Just saying...

While you're moving things you might want to remove the 10 or so carriage returns in your signature before the text starts.

My question is if it is worth the money if you already have the ERJ135/45 and ERJ 190 packages?ThanksKevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Was going to buy this add-on but I'm another "simmer" who expects an accurate product for the kind of money they are asking.After watching this excellent DVD JetMagic I decided that I would really like a nice model of this aircraft to fly at night in FSX.Sadly the VC lighting has not been fixed and this is the one issue which prevents me from purchasing this addon.

Was going to buy this add-on but I'm another "simmer" who expects an accurate product for the kind of money they are asking.After watching this excellent DVD JetMagic I decided that I would really like a nice model of this aircraft to fly at night in FSX.Sadly the VC lighting has not been fixed and this is the one issue which prevents me from purchasing this addon.
Yes the vc lighting could be better.As it is at night the panel looks a tad "peed on".

A fully dark, back-lit cockpit is not a luxury but a basic requirement in my book. I agree with the previous poster. I don't know a pilot who flies with the floods on, and I know a few who drive for the majors. So, I shall walk around without a nose and drive my truly excellent PMDG turobprop and MD 11, both of which have exemplar night lighting.
Ditto. Very important to me in payware products.Hehe, that being said, has anyone tried the ERJ v2 on Vista 64? They say only support 32 I believe.Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X