Sign in to follow this  
jjaycee1

FTX new technology....sounds like a breakthrough

Haha i tried registering and the password needs this and that and this and that. Ridiculous restrictions. Not like it's a bank site. Forget it!
Ha! It took me all of 30 seconds to register. I didn't even have to wait for email validation to start cruising their forum. Really easy and quick.You should try again.

I'll be putting up a public beta of this tech for YSTW Tamworth this week, so then we can see if the feverish hype being generated lives up to it. It probably won't, hehe!
Orbx, thank you for some very fine products--fantastic & original work. The night lighting in metropolitan areas is really nice. I bought the BLUE pack. Do we have any sort of ETA on the Pacific Northwest area yet? It is one I'm very interested in.Also, does the TextureFlow idea involve scenery textures, or more just for 3D objects?Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

None of the people above are employees or otherwise connected to Orbx, they are just avid enthusiasts and are excited about a product they know :)@j0nx the security measures at Orbx are pretty normal for nowaday fora to keep spammers out but.. if you want so that you can have a look, just shoot me an email at admin(at)orbxsystems.com and I will complete the registration for you so that you can have a look too :)

None of the people above are employees or otherwise connected to Orbx, they are just avid enthusiasts and are excited about a product they know :)@j0nx the security measures at Orbx are pretty normal for nowaday fora to keep spammers out but.. if you want so that you can have a look, just shoot me an email at admin@orbxsystems.com and I will complete the registration for you so that you can have a look too :)
JayKae-here is the problem I have as a mod.First let me state-I own three of your products (Gold, Blue, and yhba) and am also very enthusiastic and have posted screenshots in the screenshot forum. I look greatly forward to your NW project and will be first in line to purchase, and consider myself a fan of your work.However, a search of the op on this forum , posts on your forum and others seems to turn up an agenda of sorts which has a certain predictability if you get my drift.The final straw was when the op posted a link in this thread from your forum (which I removed from this thread) that trashed a fellow developer-and as I stated we don't do dirty laundry here.I hope I am clear and look forward to your future endevours.

Geofa, I see what you are saying but I of course cannot stop members from posting things about Orbx/ OZx anywhere. I reckon that that happens to a lot of companies that have a base of regular members. As far as the link with the flaming goes I will have to refrain from any comment because it does indeed not concern AVSIM, the thread, however was originally of course only about TextureFlow :)Point taken though Geofa. PS Glad you are enjoying some Orbx goodness as well mate :)

GeoffA, remove this if it breaches rules ok? Just a link to a YT video showing TextureFlow in action at Tamworth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkVlfJq_FA
Very nice vid John, looking forward to this. I love Tamworth, but do get a bigger hit than normal which causes me to turn off some of the eye candy I want.

Best, Michael

KDFW

It's simply amazing!There's an even better video of PNW.It's what FSX will look like in just a short time.Worth every penny. I don't work for Orbx. I'm just a fan!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

... I don't work for Orbx. I'm just a fan!
Are we going to have to qualify our posts with such statements from now on if we are enthusiastic about a product :( ?

Are we going to have to qualify our posts with such statements from now on if we are enthusiastic about a product :( ?
The enthusiasm is always fine. It was the post that I had to remove that was not.

So installing Pacific NW will obviously disable UTX and GEX in this area?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest 413X3
GeoffA, remove this if it breaches rules ok? Just a link to a YT video showing TextureFlow in action at Tamworth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkVlfJq_FA
Amazing. I will be first in line. Does this textureflow effect the entire ftx series Or just certain airports?