Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carenado

NEXT PROJECT REVEALED

We have posted a couple of pictures of our next project:Carenado Grand Caravan 208B1.jpg2.jpg4.jpgMore pictures HERECarenado

Now that was unexpected!!!! great choice! I'm sold!

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"

Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 950@3.8 (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.

PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!

Guest realatp

PLEASE DON'T DO A G1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this, it will ruin it. O ya how about Reality XP GNS Intergration??

Guest acezboy561

Wicked!! Can replace the default :(

PLEASE DON'T DO A G1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this, it will ruin it. O ya how about Reality XP GNS Intergration??
I think a user choice between G1000 and steam gauges - that is what Cessna is doing. Might as well build it like the real one. Fed Ex buys them with steam, the next one on the line is glass, and it goes on and on.RayM

Fly_jets_125_zpsexevar1y.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall . Latest Avsim Gold Star Award reviews (click on link below)

. Realair v2 Piston Duke . . Flight1 B200 Super King Air . Flight1 GTN 650/750 Avionics

http://tinyurl.com/lzrh6k7. http://tinyurl.com/p44x9rf . http://tinyurl.com/kq9ufex

Fantastic! Can I pretty please request a cargo version as well? A whole swarm of FedEx Caravans fly over my house every day, and I've often lamented that there's no windowless cargo version for FSX. I've been dying to paint one for years, but it looks goofy with the FedEx logo over the windows.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest realatp

If Carenado did a G1000 it would suck. I say just leave it.

I think a user choice between G1000 and steam gauges - that is what Cessna is doing. Might as well build it like the real one. Fed Ex buys them with steam, the next one on the line is glass, and it goes on and on.RayM

If Carenado did a G1000 it would suck. I say just leave it.
Good attitude. :(

Ark

--------------------------

Man, that's great, I'm definately in for FS9-version...doesn't matter which equipment it will get...

GREAT NEWS!!.... :( Will you also consider an amphibian version?....

Gunnar v.d. Meeren

Banner_400.jpg

FSX / Acceleration / Win 7 64 bit - ASUS Z67 Intel Core I7 2600K 4.7GHZ / 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
120GB SSD / 1TB HDD / GTX660TI 2GB / Corsair AX750W