Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEXT PROJECT REVEALED

Guest realatp

Man you know that Carenado is not very good at making Avionics. Make it with Steam and then let us add Reality XP kindaq stuff.....maybe 3D guage

Good attitude. :(

Use a little more tact sigh...I do agree though I hope Carenado does steam gauges and not the default G1000.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Fantastic! Can I pretty please request a cargo version as well? A whole swarm of FedEx Caravans fly over my house every day, and I've often lamented that there's no windowless cargo version for FSX. I've been dying to paint one for years, but it looks goofy with the FedEx logo over the windows.
I do hope to see some cargo preview photos soon! I've been looking forward to a good Caravan for FSX for a long time.Keith

Keith Guillory

Man you know that Carenado is not very good at making Avionics.Since when has Carendo ever unsuccessfully produced a communication/navigation system that wasn't appropriate for the make/model/year of the aircraft in which it was represented? What comprises their systems historically works and works correctly. They just don't put stuff in 'em that didn't come in 'em...

Carenado - Have you picked a model Year yet for this new Caravan? 1985 - 2010 ?????RayM

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

How about a AC-208 version?wikiAC-208 "Combat Caravan" ISR version armed with Hellfire missiles currently being marketed to the Lebanese and Iraqi air forcesRayM

Guest TBayBoy
Awesome!!Now if I could only convice you to create a TBM 700. :(
Yup, I've go 50megs of tech data Carenado can have if they want it.

Year 2000 Caravan panel. It could look something like this depending on what model year is picked.Caravan.jpgRayM

Fantastic! Can I pretty please request a cargo version as well? A whole swarm of FedEx Caravans fly over my house every day, and I've often lamented that there's no windowless cargo version for FSX. I've been dying to paint one for years, but it looks goofy with the FedEx logo over the windows.
Here you go, Bill, something like this . . . FedEx.jpgRayM
GREAT NEWS!!.... :( Will you also consider an amphibian version?....
For you Skyhawk. Better order extra paint for this baby.003.jpgRayM

Guest 413X3

I sooooooooo cannot wait!! I agree Super Cargomaster, please!!!!!!!!!And amphibian. But especially a supercargo master. Love flying around in a Fedex feeder in the states. And Carenado never build the latest innovations, so steam gauges with a place for a gps and weather radar would be perfect

Guest Ted_Pan
Awesome!!Now if I could only convice you to create a TBM 700. :(
Now that is what I would love to see... a TBM 700 or any follow on model..plain panel or glass dont matter to me...Oh please...

Now that is what I would love to see... a TBM 700 or any follow on model..plain panel or glass dont matter to me...Oh please...
I agree Ted, a TBM 700 would be a fantastic follow up for the Caravan! KerrySavannah, GA(But I did grow up in Kodiak Alaska, Ted, many years ago!)

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Year 2000 Caravan panel. It could look something like this depending on what model year is picked.Caravan.jpgRayMHere you go, Bill, something like this . . . FedEx.jpgRayMFor you Skyhawk. Better order extra paint for this baby.003.jpgRayM
Loooooove her, Ray! :(

Looks superb!!I'm hoping for a panel like Benair's LN-PBK/ LN-PBL.Search for LN-PBK over at airliners.net and see what a beautiful cockpit she has. Perfect for RXP gauges.regardsAsbjorn HansenENGM

Looks superb!!I'm hoping for a panel like Benair's LN-PBK/ LN-PBL.Search for LN-PBK over at airliners.net and see what a beautiful cockpit she has. Perfect for RXP gauges.regardsAsbjorn HansenENGM
Yup.....that's my kinda pit Asbjorn.

I just hope that when it's finished someone manages to create a Tropic Air/Mayan Air livery pack. I vacation frequently to Belize and take interior flights all over the country on both airlines.0490846.jpg1031062.jpg