Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEXT PROJECT REVEALED

I'm happy about a Caravan, even if FeelThere already did one :)But I wonder why Carenado has never been interested in modelling the Socata aircrafts TB-9 Tampico, TB-10 Trinidad and TB-20 Tobago. I love these aircrafts (I passed my PPL on a TB-9) and they are often forgotten in the FS world.Is it because these are French aircrafts? I'm sure many people around the world also like these aircrafts.Eric

Socata has made some great aircraft. And has quite a history as Morane-Saulnier. But I don't see how the matter of geographic origin would play into the decision of whether or not to produce a certain model?...

Of course, as long as it is not about the soccer world cup :) , the country of origin is not supposed to play in the decision. I was just meaning that the number of people who are interested in these aircrafts may be limited to French people only, which represents a small market. But I hope I'm wrong...Carenado, do you believe you will make a Socata one day?Eric

Hi,Any new screenshots of the Grand Caravan? Looking forward this one...Good dayLmaire

Real Deraps

Guest curtis008

Would be nice if! A cargo version with visible cargo. passenger version with visible passengers? A configuration panel option for either a reality GPS 530 or 430. or the standard FS gps mounted in the dash.and how about options on interior colors. and last I agree with a earlier post steam gauges standard. G1000 I find to hard to use in flight.

should just about ready for an udate eh? nudge nudge.

PLEASE DON'T DO A G1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this, it will ruin it. O ya how about Reality XP GNS Intergration??
I second you on thatI have it for the real air Duke and it's amazing!David Di Domizio

If you don't mind me asking, is there plans for an FS9 version?I'm very excited about this one - would love to have a FedEx (Wiggins, Mountain Air) variant. Looks great so far!Robert

Man there absolutely HAS to be a Fedex cargo version made...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Cag40Navy

Cargo, Amphib, and Floats. Thats all i can ask for!

Cargo, Amphib, and Floats. Thats all i can ask for!
IF it has cargo and amphibian, I will get my credit card ready on the table!

I hope there will (eventually) be a FS9 version of this good looking plane.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest ronhamilton

Reality XP Intergration (GNS + WXR) in the VC and I will buy ...like the Beech Duke o ya and no 2d swtiches Ron Hamilton

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE :( driving me crazy. never put it as your background.... just makes you more nuts. i check like 5 times a day. i guess carenado dont give out dates or respond to emails

IF it has cargo and amphibian, I will get my credit card ready on the table!
There probably isn't an amphibian version but there are screenshots with a cargo pack on the website:http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3