Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

iFly 737 on Final

Yes, plus Austrian Airlines and Malev. It is also used outside Europe (Tunisair, Air Algerie, WestJet).And let's not forget posts from the first thead about this addon.Mad Dog showed us a setup window of this 737NG:post-127750-1273151392.jpgSo I wouldn't be worried about its longer sisters.
Hi Rafal I totally forgot about that image lol looks like from that screen shot thats its obvious that there planing the other models. and maybe there not finished yet, but I wonder how there pricing it. or if it will be other add-on you have to purchase? or a free update? not sure on on that one.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

post-127750-1273151392.jpg
AWESOME! You can pick rather or not eyebrow windows are included! I love details like that.And hi, Al. I'm timid when it comes to navigating sites in foreign languages. I'm sure one of the few simulator shops (english) will have it, though...? :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Not sure you have to worry about having an "English shop". While AI China is entirely in........well chinese.Their unconstructed website's main page/Banner is in englishhttp://iflysimsoft.com/. They are a chinese dev team and undoubtedly are going to cater to those who speak chinese. The Western world has lots of money to be made though, so I'm not sure we have to worry too much. :)

Not sure you have to worry about having an "English shop". While AI China is entirely in........well chinese.Their unconstructed website's main page/Banner is in englishhttp://iflysimsoft.com/. They are a chinese dev team and undoubtedly are going to cater to those who speak chinese. The Western world has lots of money to be made though, so I'm not sure we have to worry too much. :)
They are set to cater to all potential customers. And these days there is about as much money "to be made" in China as in any other region in the world. Sit tight and watch. As a start-up company they will do well in this market, outperforming some other companies that started sky high but quickly ended up ruining their own reputation.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Looks very good! I will get the -600 when it comes out, I'm willing to fly it with Austrian, SAS and Malev, they all come from airports that I really like to operate at.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Here is iFly's official response to people's inquiry on the project from yesterday."为了保障Ifly产品与真实737NG系列飞机的贴合度,使正式版用户在使用ifly产品中得到更高的真实性与稳定性,测试组正紧张的针对各项航电、气动、燃油等方面进行测试,期间会产生较多不可预见性问题。目前测试组已完成定型测试,为消除期间发现的问题,体现严谨性与保障性,故请意向用户耐心等待。"Rather than translating it word by word the message is that feature freeze has already happened. Right now they are undergoing tests on avionics, dynamics, fuel system, etc...and busy fixing bugs. Unexpected problems can happen during testing and they won't relax their standards to overlook bugs and rush a release. Patience is much appreciated.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

They are set to cater to all potential customers. And these days there is about as much money "to be made" in China as in any other region in the world. Sit tight and watch. As a start-up company they will do well in this market, outperforming some other companies that started sky high but quickly ended up ruining their own reputation.
Thats true Jason, China is doing well in the world and is a very big Country hopefully will see some more projects from them as its always great too see more developers.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Patience is much appreciated.
Patience is much appreciated, or is much patience appreciated? :(

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

hopefully will see some more projects from them
Yes and maybe Chinese developers will finally provide us with decent renditions of Beijing Capital and Shanghai Pudong! I've been waiting patiently for years.
Patience is much appreciated, or is much patience appreciated?
Let's hope the first one! :(

Uhhh, guys...how come Google Chrome translated this from the website:

VSD only FSX there, fs9 no
"FS9 no"?Does anybody knows what's VSD or what does that "FS9 no" applies to?

Uhhh, guys...how come Google Chrome translated this from the website:"FS9 no"?Does anybody knows what's VSD or what does that "FS9 no" applies to?
That cant be good :( anyone with information on what version this will be available for?I am super excited to see how this plays out, unless it is for fsx only then i will lose all interest.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.