Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hondabuff

WA56 is out but..

Wow, I already knew Orbx was great but this even surprises me! Incredible! I honestly don't know how I would have reacted to some (now edited) posts if I were Orbx. :( Man, THIS is what I call support and dedication and what not!!! :(

Sounds like a fair-dealing outfit to me!
You don't have to expect anything less :(

Great products, excellent support, and open to customer feedback. Bravo.

That's a bit quick to resort to spiteful remarks when things appear to not go your way.Even though I believe we communicated the terms and timing of the July promotion effectively (in fact, almost ad nauseum), I believe the morally right thing to do is to allow all customers who purchased 3W5 Concrete before August 1st to get a 100% discount on WA56 Israel's Farm.That keeps things in the spirit of the promotion and makes everyone happy :)We have adjusted the FSS store script and logic. So, to get your free WA56 you simply log into your FSS account, proceed through the WA56 checkout process and if your purchase of 3W5 was before August 1st, you'll get a 100% discount.And if I may ... WA56 is very special indeed. The AVSIM editors have a copy and reviews of 3W5 and WA56 will be published in due course. Remember, its official release was only yesterday ;)
Like I said, I can't see why ORBX wouldn't do this. They are a class organization and a great bunch of guys. I knew they would get it sorted.

Glad you got it sorted out! I too bought the 3W5/WA56 package this past weekend and am amazed. Just sitting at Izzy's farm with the birds circling in the air and chirping, the long grass and weeds, just brings a smile to my mug :(

Blake

Way to go Orbx - you can always count on them to do the right thing. I have their Australia and PNW packages as well as others - great products, great customer service, great company.... IMO Howard