Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ozark_Dogfighter

MilViz Cessna C310R...

Yep all fixed. The C310 should be released tonight or in the morning!! :(Big%20Grin.gif:(
I understand will be released on Simmarket; anywhere else?

Yeah good question - I'm not a huge fan of simmarket... I bought one thing from them and then a few months later my CC number got stolen :( Not saying it was for sure SM.... but....

Yeah good question - I'm not a huge fan of simmarket... I bought one thing from them and then a few months later my CC number got stolen :( Not saying it was for sure SM.... but....
Not a fan of Simmarket either.

From Steve (Roadburner440): "purchase the 310 from one of the venders"So I'm thinking it will be several. I'll try to stay on top of it and give y'all the four-one-one as I know more Black%20Eye.gif

Just saw this from the admin @ milviz:"Just as an FYI, this product will not, at this time, be sold anywhere else other than Simmarket. The reason for this is twofold: first and foremost, Simmarket has the biggest market. No pun intended. Second, the other biggish vendor, PCAviator, owes us considerable amounts of money. So... though some people may claim that Simmarket is bad... for us, bad is not getting paid.Sorry if this inconveniences any of you but, for the time being at least, this is the way it will be.In two weeks or so, we will revisit this and see. Please feel free to make comments as and when you wish about this.Colin Pearson"

I wish they would use Flight1. I love that place.Great customer service and a money back garuntee. Can't beat that!

I wish they would use Flight1. I love that place.Great customer service and a money back garuntee. Can't beat that!
I agree but I think F1 charges a fair amount for use of their wrapper service...

I agree but I think F1 charges a fair amount for use of their wrapper service...
AmenBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

AmenBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO
I think Simmarket is out of Germany. Is it still expected to be released on a Saturday, or do we have the fun of waiting until Monday?

Everyone charges something for providing their services. F1 has multiple options for developers to choose from.

Everyone charges something for providing their services. F1 has multiple options for developers to choose from.
I know, I've just heard they charge more than any other.... but that's only what I've heard through the grapevine.

I know, I've just heard they charge more than any other.... but that's only what I've heard through the grapevine.
In my experience, that hasn't been the case.

Yep all fixed. The C310 should be released tonight or in the morning!! :(Big%20Grin.gif:(
Yep all fixed. The C310 should be released tonight or in the morning!! Well, once again, it looks like this ain't happenin?

Well, once again, it looks like this ain't happenin?
MilViz was updated on their Vendor list already, but they told Colin it won't be "available" until tomorrow (rats!)... :(

MilViz was updated on their Vendor list already, but they told Colin it won't be "available" until tomorrow (rats!)... :(
Released on a Sunday? This is getting old.

In-game shots here:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=41579&highlight=c310