Sign in to follow this  
Ozark_Dogfighter

MilViz Cessna C310R...

Beautiful!!!! Very cool of you to donate your time[and Cessna 310] to this project Ken! I'm looking forward to release!THX. P.S Did your right engine quit on you in pic #2?:(
Yep, it sure did! But, in FSX, it doesn't leave a mark! LOL!!!Although, I chose to do a crosswind landing with the crosswind coming across the good engine. That made for a very difficult effort as I started running out of aileron and rudder authority there at the end and couldn't completely counter the asymetric forces and the crosswind! But, at least it made for a screenshot showing all control services at full deflection!Ken

Just a heads up, one of the Milviz folks posted over at Simouthouse that it looks like Simmarket may not get it out until tomorrow or even Tuesday.I still wish Flight1 was thier primary release choice. Nothing against Simmarket, but Flight1 seems to be pretty adept at making things happen. I would wager if the files were sent to Flight1 on Thursday or Friday, they more than likely would not wait until after Labor Day weekend to upload the files. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Or perhaps you consider that personal matters could be the reason that some things don't go as fast as intended...

Or perhaps you consider that personal matters could be the reason that some things don't go as fast as intended...
It does't really matter either way, since I have no idea why Simmarket had not uploaded Milviz's files yet. Anything anybody says (outside of the Simmarket crew themselves) would just be speculation. No black helicopters here...just an ancy flight simmer. :(
Colin has just informed the team that he is contacting Flight 1 to host the sale.Cheers,Ken
Great news!!!Thanks for the heads up, Ken.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

It does't really matter either way, since I have no idea why Simmarket had not uploaded Milviz's files yet. Anything anybody says (outside of the Simmarket crew themselves) would just be speculation. No black helicopters here...just an ancy flight simmer. :Big Grin:Great news!!!Thanks for the heads up, Ken.
It's not hard to understand why Simmarket hasn't posted the Milviz C310 - It's Europe on the weekend and nobody's working; I've been questioning this since Friday. In any case, it is frustrating.

I understand Simmarket in now off the table and the product will be marketed courtesy of FLIGHT 1. Who knows when?

It's not hard to understand why Simmarket hasn't posted the Milviz C310 - It's Europe on the weekend and nobody's working; I've been questioning this since Friday. In any case, it is frustrating.
It seems they found the time needed to add "MilViz" to the list of Vendors, but didn't have time to post the file itself... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

We have pulled the 310R from SimMarket, and will be retailing it on Flight1. We hope that they move faster to get it wrapped up and in their store.. We apologize for any inconvenience as we really wanted to have it out for people to enjoy over the labor day weekend.

We have pulled the 310R from SimMarket, and will be retailing it on Flight1. We hope that they move faster to get it wrapped up and in their store.. We apologize for any inconvenience as we really wanted to have it out for people to enjoy over the labor day weekend.
We will move as fast as possible.Jim

I know, I've just heard they charge more than any other.... but that's only what I've heard through the grapevine.
I would change vines. What your hearing isn't true and rather than publicly speculate, why not ask next time?Jim

tomorrow? or you guys will be expecting to release it today in the next few hours? man you guys are killing me lol

So....this is a "Labor Day" release (here in the U.S.)?Stan

Jim, props to you. Knowing what else you have going on this weekend (putting the "labor" in "Labor Day"), this is above and beyond the call. You seldom get as much credit as you deserve. You are a class act, Sir.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I agree. Can't wait though! This 310 is absolutely one of my favorite GA's.Stan