Sign in to follow this  
Ozark_Dogfighter

MilViz Cessna C310R...

I know, I've just heard they charge more than any other.... but that's only what I've heard through the grapevine.
In my experience, that hasn't been the case.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

I know the guy from Simmarket - I doubt you will find a finer chap than him.

Yep all fixed. The C310 should be released tonight or in the morning!! :(Big%20Grin.gif:(
Yep all fixed. The C310 should be released tonight or in the morning!! Well, once again, it looks like this ain't happenin?

Well, once again, it looks like this ain't happenin?
MilViz was updated on their Vendor list already, but they told Colin it won't be "available" until tomorrow (rats!)... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

There pictures of this thing anywhere now?

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

MilViz was updated on their Vendor list already, but they told Colin it won't be "available" until tomorrow (rats!)... :(
Released on a Sunday? This is getting old.

In my experience, that hasn't been the case.
Ok then I guess I heard incorrectly.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

In-game shots here:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=41579&highlight=c310

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hello all.. the first 2 weeks it will be exclusive to Sim Market.. After that we will be rolling it out to other vendors. Negotiations are still on going with them. We are refreshing the page looking for the upload like the rest of you. As soon as that happens I will be posting a thread on our website (www.milviz.com), and SOH.

Military Visualizations has put a keen focus on fidelity in this release. And in all my years in the flight sim genre, I have never seen a company be so focused on quality.I highly recommend this aircraft. I was a volunteer on the project and so this endorsement is not for pay. But what put the effort over the top for me personally was the willingness to take all the time needed to scrub hard for as much realism as FSX can provide. I really think this aircraft sets the bar higher.The price is to be $30, and for what you get, that's a steal! You get several liveries up front, and there will be a further expansion kit added at no additional cost. Further, you immediately get three panels plus an additional 2D panel. One of the three virtual panels is a "Free Radio" option that allows you to insert whatever avionics you already have on hand, freeware or payware! I think you will find the manuals realistic and complete. The FDE that Bernt Stolle crafted is simply the finest I think can be created within the limits of FSX software, and offers a highly realistic result. Put in the nutshell, when I fly this virtual Cessna 310R, it sounds, looks, and flies very faithfully to my actual 310R (N5077J). Initially, I volunteered to help out in beta testing but I found myself attracted to this team more and more out of a recognition of their integrity and desire to seek the highest quality standards. The time spent in development was a real joy and I think for you, the paying customer, you will be very happy with your purchase. My best advice is that if you don't already have a good set of stereo speakers complete with a woofer for your computer, this release alone would justify the expense if you can get them! The sounds are the real deal, and offer an experience unlike any I think you can find elsewhere in FSX.I hope you enjoy it!Cheers,Ken StallingsOwner/Operator Cessna 310R (N5077J)

Beautiful!!!! Very cool of you to donate your time[and Cessna 310] to this project Ken! I'm looking forward to release!THX. P.S Did your right engine quit on you in pic #2?:(

Everyone charges something for providing their services. F1 has multiple options for developers to choose from.
You are right Bill. It depends on the level of exposure and marketing that F1 does.However, if the developer just uses the wrapper, it is 12% which 3-4% goes to transaction fees + F1 eats the returns, so the truth is, we make very little in this case when you add book keeping, checks sent out etc.. So not sure where these folks think we charge a lot to use our services. We probably charge less than anyone else. As usual, you know what Assume means. + the customer has the ability to access the product and key at anytime. Our service is second to no one. That is part of the F1 advantage. Eaglesoft has used our services for years and we appreciate that.Jim